Taking my 350z on a journey!

What's going on everyone! 

Over the past couple of months, I have started my own youtube channel called GT Injection. I'm doing daily vlogs, and my 350z is going to be involved in various road trips/projects!

If you love your cars, then you will enjoy!

My latest one is now live, as I come back from LE Mans the other weekend.

Check out my channel, be great to have all your support!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBwtiKcDOwZuAf_w8zY-BGA

4'07": They're LMP3, not LMP1 ;)

That's a really good video bud, I enjoyed watching that. What time were you at St Saturnin btw? I skipped it this year as it's normally heaving, but that looks pretty quiet in your vid.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 03/07/2017 at 13:06, Ekona said:

4'07": They're LMP3, not LMP1 ;)

That's a really good video bud, I enjoyed watching that. What time were you at St Saturnin btw? I skipped it this year as it's normally heaving, but that looks pretty quiet in your vid.

Awesome glad you enjoyed it! It was my first year, are you planning on going next year? I think it was about 11am, we had got to LE Mans  early in the morning. Perhaps the Z owners should organise a roadtrip event!

We're not doing next year now, not with all the guff that's going on in LMP1 right now. It'll still be a great week, but I was always going to have a year off at some point to do other stuff (was supposed to be this year!) so I reckon next year seems to be the perfect time now. :)

• Like 1