370z vented wings

parello9

+1 to this. The fly1 RS1 carbon wings are the ones I have my heart set on but I'm also worried what state they will arrive in. The only UK sets I can see are Seibon's ones but they don't look anywhere near as good :(

1 hour ago, Dal B said:

+1 to this. The fly1 RS1 carbon wings are the ones I have my heart set on but I'm also worried what state they will arrive in. The only UK sets I can see are Seibon's ones but they don't look anywhere near as good :(

I know they will the best!

seibon im tempted by just cause its UK but they dont really cut it!

I had all my carbon signal kit sent from Dubai and they arrived all damaged so thats really put me off overseas big parts as they cost enough as it is let alone fixing them!

I love the carbon rs1, only problem is the $500 postage on top of the $950. I've spoken with Lohit who owns fly1 he has a 6 week manufacturing time. 

Problem is everything I want is in California and $400-500 postage a item..... would have thought companies would have twigged and made replicas of bumpers and aftermarket body panels in the uk, only the amuse kit available from RT.

19 hours ago, parello9 said:

I know they will the best!

seibon im tempted by just cause its UK but they dont really cut it!

I had all my carbon signal kit sent from Dubai and they arrived all damaged so thats really put me off overseas big parts as they cost enough as it is let alone fixing them!

It's a bloody shame as they look so sick, I'm also in love with the carbon AMS hood fly1 sell, that twinned with the fenders would be perfect. I think you're right though that not many companies would be willing to manufacture their own versions on something over in the UK as there's not many of the cars about and even less people that are willing to mod them.

Group buy anyone? :lol:

Edited by Dal B

Thank Nino missed that discount, just spoke to Lohit he exetended me the 20% off so I purchased a set of carbon rs1 fenders. 

Im going to Sema in Las Vegas, so able to collect them and Virgin will allow them as oversized luggage for a bargain £40. Just import tax to pay :teeth:

Will have a ve a very different looking 370z next year :thumbs:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, low IQ said:

Thank Nino missed that discount, just spoke to Lohit he exetended me the 20% off so I purchased a set of carbon rs1 fenders. 

Im going to Sema in Las Vegas, so able to collect them and Virgin will allow them as oversized luggage for a bargain £40. Just import tax to pay :teeth:

I hate you! Can your friend carry me some over il pay him! 

2 hours ago, low IQ said:

That's winning 

• 1 month later...

There is a company local to

me called carbon wurx and they do a lot of bits for A45 AMG Mercs, they said they could do 370z bits, but need 10-15 people

to commit per item. I had asked them about a rear diffuser. Problem is they produce a CAD drawing, then use CNC tooling to ensure the finished product is a perfect fit, they say the tooling costs are thousands. But they have also said if 10-15 can commit they can get near or beat the fly 1 costs and obviously a big postage saving.

• Like 1