New forum Bugs and Queries

16 minutes ago, Snjur said:

For time being forum is not available on Tapatalk. Are there any plans in future for forum to work on Tapatalk 

My problem with Tapatalk is this -

We've spent time, money, and effort to create the New forum so that it's slicker, faster, and simple to upload images. 

By reinstating tapatalk we essentially undo all that work. 

EFor time being forum is not available on Tapatalk. Are there any plans in future for forum to work on Tapatalk 

Mainly reason of my question for Tapatalk is when you are in areas with low speed Internet connection Tapatalk tends to work better and fastee than Forum loaded on web

You're all very clever. This update is awesome.

Sorry if I've missed it elsewhere, are signatures done for now?

Edited by AliveBoy
I like this feature! Always wanted it! *Spacing*

No rush, forum looks so much tidier without them.

I must say that I'm really liking this new format, despite me never being a fan when forums change. I'm struggling to see anything I don't like, or that's worse. Big thanks to all involved, I can only imagine the headaches this must've given you.

13 minutes ago, Ekona said:

No rush, forum looks so much tidier without them.

Ditto this, I like it without. Maybe just allow text and no images in them if/when they do come back.

I'd be impressed with this on a paid forum, let alone a free one!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AliveBoy said:

Ditto this, I like it without. Maybe just allow text and no images in them if/when they do come back.

I'd be impressed with this on a paid forum, let alone a free one!

In the top right corner of any sig you don't fancy is a little X. You can use this to hide that member's sig or just all sigs everywhere.

• Like 1

Sigs are now live again. 

But we will look at limiting them a bit more than last time I think. 

Basically we're gonna run with what we have right now (mostly), and then will gather some more feedback at Coventry before making any knee jerk changes to the Theme itself. 

30 minutes ago, Roicey said:

Is the preview function no more?

Kinda still here. 

If you view the "unread content" or whatever selection you choose then view in "expanded" rather than "condensed" then you get a small preview of what has been typed. 

1 minute ago, Keyser said:

Got my sig sorted again thanks.

When I upload a picture to an album it shows in activity - is that normal and will it happen for each pic I upload??

All members can taylor the results to show forum only, or include gallery and calender posts. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lexx said:

Kinda still here. 

If you view the "unread content" or whatever selection you choose then view in "expanded" rather than "condensed" then you get a small preview of what has been typed. 

I'm on about post preview.

I've only got a big "Submit Reply" button now, and no way to "go advanced".

Edited by Roicey