23rd September 2017

davey_83

Gods was a great game, back in the day. So plural, I guess. If you're going to make sh*t up, might as well make a lot of sh*t up! :D

And I think you're confusing a cheese toastie (or a toasted cheese) with cheese on toast. The former never has L&P, the latter can do but it depends on mood: Sometimes I just like a little salt & pepper on a toasted cheese.

Edited by Ekona

Just now, Keyser said:

Marmite!!!!!!!

The devils diarrhea

Went on holiday with my wifes sister and kids and my 13yr old niece thought wasps made marmite in the same ways bees make honey:lol:, which I can see the logic in. I work in Burton where they make it out of the beer left overs, so I can often smell the yeasty smell. 

Just a bit of fun and healthy debate clears the mind. An open mind is a free one :)

The proof of omnipotent beings existing is in the court of the believers whatever faith. There is no tangible proof it or they exist and as yet the ramblings of humanity are just that, ramblings.

I'm currently looking into the latest slim chance construct theories which is unlikely but possible. Another day in science and an open mind hey ho.