Were you a kid in the 90s??? You need this!!!

350 Russ

Resident Evil 1 on PS1 was a fave of mine and I'd love a remastered version on a modern console.

Erm, did you not know they did this back in 2015?! :lol: It's on PS4, Xbone and PC. Okay, so it's just a HD version of the 2002 remake of the 1996 original, but it's still updated and pretty.

• Like 2

Resident Evil 1 on PS1 was a fave of mine and I'd love a remastered version on a modern console.

Erm, did you not know they did this back in 2015?! :lol: It's on PS4, Xbone and PC. Okay, so it's just a HD version of the 2002 remake of the 1996 original, but it's still updated and pretty.

Lol, I didnt know either. Out of touch!!

Love all these spent many late nights as a youth round my mates playing all these making noise and annoying the neighbours especially with Goldeneye.

Quite a few years ago now but my mate and me went hunting round the bootsales and got a n64, snes, nes and a master system.

Ive still got my old megadrive (jap import version just like the zed :lol: ) my favourite game QuackShot

Love all these spent many late nights as a youth round my mates playing all these making noise and annoying the neighbours especially with Goldeneye.

Quite a few years ago now but my mate and me went hunting round the bootsales and got a n64, snes, nes and a master system.

Ive still got my old megadrive (jap import version just like the zed :lol: ) my favourite game QuackShot

I totally forgot about Jap imports!!!!

I totally forgot about Jap imports!!!!

Yep we were the kings of the megadrive world back then, can play any region game so never mattered which ones we bought except all the writing was in japanese so no one ever knew what the F was going on :lol:

Edited by jumping350
  • Like 1

Quackshot was awesome!! I've got the music in my head now.... I'm gonna burn it to a CD or get it as an MP3 and play it in my Z full blast windows down while driving round Manchester city centre on a busy warm night for all the club leavers to hear!!

• Like 2

Quackshot was awesome!! I've got the music in my head now.... I'm gonna burn it to a CD or get it as an MP3 and play it in my Z full blast windows down while driving round Manchester city centre on a busy warm night for all the club leavers to hear!!

It always had catchy tunes in the game. Funny thing is I still havent completed it :lol: even remember where I got stuck its the level where the whales pop out of the gap and try to bite you

Edited by jumping350

It always had catchy tunes in the game. Funny thing is I still havent completed it :lol: even remember where I got stuck its the level where the whales pop out of the gap and try to bite you

I couldn't finish it either. I forgot where I got up to.

Streets of rage 2 "the bridge" was an epic track. I'd love to hear a modern version.

Miss this soooo much!

Don't miss it. Play it!

Www.romnation.net

Download Genecyst emulator then download the SOR2 ROM from the list.

EVERY SINGLE MEGADRIVE GAME!!!!

• Like 1

RE1 has been remastered on PS4 ;)

edit:

Then I noticed it had already been said....

We need an option to delete our posts not just edit :)

Edited by Willsy1980

Even having to get a license to race was a genius idea on the game. I know its a bit off topic, but Resident Evil 1 on PS1 was a fave of mine and I'd love a remastered version on a modern console.

I always ended up going other peoples house when they had a snes and had the i want what you have jealousy, but i think if I had the nes i'd feel the same about MD's.

Oh wait duck hunt. Duck hunt is the game I always wanted.

Finished the RE1 remaster on ps4 about a month ago, STILL one of the best games ever made!! Roll on the RE2 REMAKE think its coming later this year/early 2018.. 350ZOMBIES!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Even having to get a license to race was a genius idea on the game. I know its a bit off topic, but Resident Evil 1 on PS1 was a fave of mine and I'd love a remastered version on a modern console.

I always ended up going other peoples house when they had a snes and had the i want what you have jealousy, but i think if I had the nes i'd feel the same about MD's.

Finished the RE1 remaster on ps4 about a month ago, STILL one of the best games ever made!! Roll on the RE2 REMAKE think its coming later this year/early 2018.. 350ZOMBIES!!!

Im on my 4th play through :surrender:

Building up to a speed run....

• Like 2

Im on my 4th play through :surrender:

Building up to a speed run....

38:31 to beat!! (Not mine!!!!) Good luck mate!! 🤘