Exhaust splash gaurds? P/N 74815 CD800 and 74814 CD800

Mikevv

I forgot I had these, until quite honestly it fell off the top of the cupboard....

My mechanic took them off to fit an HR exhaust to me Revup, so I have no idea what cars they fit, but the part numbers are as follows

74815 CD800 and 74814 CD800 - Obviously left and right.

Ideally I'd like them collected, but I can deliver local to Bournemouth ish area or we can meet half way.

Ebay suggests they are around £60 for a pair, but I'm more than happy to match/beat traders on here - That being said, I don't want to steal their business/undercut them too much!

I'm sure we can work out a price, so open to sensible offers, otherwise tbh I'll bin them.

Collection only/local delivery to Bournemouth area +/- 20 miles

PLEASE BE ADVISED, THEY ARE FROM A 10 YEAR OLD CAR, SO WILL HAVE RUST, AS IS THEIR NATURE.

Pics are below

Edited by Mikevv

Sorry for the delay, the forum was down by the time I checked, and from what I understand Photobucket won't let me post to 3rd parties anymore unless I upgrade...(read pay) so yeah.

Edited by Mikevv

• 3 weeks later...

Bumpy bump?

Price drop, want them gone and I figured maybe £45 for the pair? 
Not sure on carriage but probably won't bother unless you sort your own, so collection from Bournemouth area, can deliver within 20 miles or so for freeeeeee