aftermarket exhausts for 370z nismo

acemodder

so i will get my new 370z Nismo in a few weeks.....

Already I want a new exhaust for it - mostly to enhance the noise of the V6 engine.

My history of cars are Subaru Impreza's and every impreza I have found and fitted the most loud affordable exhaust I could fine. With that being a turbo engine it always required a remap.

What about a 370z with an aftermarket exhaust, what would you recommend and do they need a remap? (i'm assuming not)

The 370's aren't as bad as Scoobies, while they do benefit from remaps its not essential on exhaust parts

A lot of our Nismo customers have either gone for High Flow Cats, Resonated Short tails or Ark Grip if you can afford it

Theres a few options here:

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/exhaust.html?cars=2631

Just got to be careful with selection on the Nismo, we sold an Armytrix once and the customer wasn't happy with the tips as they can get lost a bit with the Nismo's rear diffuser

Drop us a call or pm if we can help further

Chris

Thanks, I'm after something that gives a very raspy sounds, Armytrix sound is spot on (ive been looking on youtube at different noises etc)

I'm more interested in the noise improvement over any power gains.

Edited by acemodder

Thanks, I'm after something that gives a very raspy sounds, Armytrix sound is spot on (ive been looking on youtube at different noises etc)

Thats the ARK which is our best seller for the Nismo

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/nissan/nissan-370z/nissan-370z-2009-onwards-3-7l-rwd-ark-grip-true-dual-exhaust-system-burnt-tip.html

Thats the ARK which is our best seller for the Nismo

https://www.tarmacsp...-burnt-tip.html

We have a winner! That is the perfect sound for me. I will not upgrade immediately, but maybe after a few months I will 100% consider it. This currently tops the list. Thanks

• Like 1

I'm not sure it's worth bothering with a remap if you fit just an exhaust.

As said above, just be sure to get a system that has sizeable tips or it will look a bit lost in the rear diffuser. The Ark should be fine.