New member.... here.... just ordered my first ZED

10 minutes ago, acemodder said:

Correct, I've been an owner of Scoobys in the past, Jap car mod options are giant!

I think I may run the car stock for a few months first, enjoy it as it comes.... then think about mods later on.

Went to the dealership today. sorted the paperwork etc, and I will be going to pickup on Friday at 8:15am.      

Good luck with the new car.

What a great feeling it is when you pick up a brand new car on the first day of the new Reg.

I can still remember when I popped out in my lunch break to pick mine up on the 1st March over 4 years ago now.

6 hours ago, Gizza3434 said:

Just bought a low mile 350z 2005. This is my first and will not be my last. Hi all, I hope it's okay but I have a lot of questions .

i need to get a p3 service done, any good places in Beds or Herts?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Guy

IMG_3706.JPG

Welcome along.

The cougarstore in Leicester is worth the trip. 

http://cougarstore.co.uk/

That's a good looking zed you have there, a 2005 pre facelift with a facelift bumper and a HR bulge bonnet so some good mods to start. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I work in Cosford so not far from Leicester at all. I need to get to the cougar store anyway as I have just purchased a cobra non-resonated system from them that does not fit. It's about 4cm too short. 

Thankyou for the advice.

Regards

Guy