A Good Dent Guy - North West

Stutopia

I had four "car park" style dings, one on the roof and one on the bonnet that all needed attention . I called up Mark at DentGo a couple of weeks ago and he's just been round to do the job. Being an idiot, I forgot to take before photos, but I think the afters speak for themselves.

There was a 5" crease in the roof, not deep but noticeable enough when you were within a couple of feet of it. The red line is where the crease was.

dGx5GL0.png

The bonnet had a small round dent, no idea what from, it looked kinda of like a golf ball or similar sized solid object had hit it. All gone.

qFzKIgz.jpg

The driver's door had three dings, I was going to try and mark them up, but you can see from the reflection that there's not much there :)

h7SjAwv.jpg

There was another one in the driver's side door sill, Mark wasn't able to get a tool on it without drilling a hole (which I wasn't keen on) so he could only pull it from the outside instead of working from behind too. It's about 90% gone and looks much better. I've no doubt he could have got it perfect if I'd chosen to have a small hole in the door jam (which he was going to plug with a small grommet).

As you can see, excellent work all round. £95 for 6 dents and he also gave me some pointers on how to work them myself in future. If you need dents sorting in the North West, I'd strongly advise you to give Mark a bell, top service.

http://www.dentgo.co.uk

• Like 2