HSD Monopro Coilovers

Bhupz350

I've had mine for about 3 weeks now, roughly 300miles done. The rear tends to bounce a lot (doesn't feel planted like the front), does anyone have this or any issues regarding the rear. I've now set the rear dampeners to 10 from soft and still have similar effect. I've lost confidence booting the car round now as it just doesn't feel safe in it. I understand coilovers aren't supposed to give you a comfortable ride but my brother has 180sx with coilovers and roll cage, but that felt like a Rolls Royce compared to mine. Any help is appreciated.

Bhups

Following on from our PM conversation where I wasn't very helpful :lol:....

I have these and concur that at low speed on rough ground, the rear is bouncier than I would have wanted, however, at speed, mine feels planted, and I doubt that's purely because I have a larger than stock spoiler, though I guess it might be.

It'll be a couple of weeks, but next time I see my guy, I'll ask him for any setup tips for you, and what settings he used for mine.

In for others who find the monopros bouncy.

• Like 1