1 week into 350z ownership - how awesome is this?!

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself. How's it going? Bought my 350Z GT just over a week ago. Just under 55K on the clock. Seems pretty tidy. My first car was a Toyota MR2 roadster that inevitably went badly wrong, broke my heart. So, after months of sharing the Wife's car I decided to get a proper car of my own that would last longer than my previous one, needless to say this is one hell of an upgrade! A week in I've tried to find fault with this car but I cannot and have to finally give in and say I love this car!!!

I'm looking to learn all about how best to take or this car and also see some of your cool 350s and 370s. I might end up making some minor mods to my car in time, but personally I love all the stock parts right now, That all might change when I see what you got! These are damn pretty cars

I'll look around and see what I can learn, and I'll welcome any advice and general banter. If there's any do's or don't for this forum let me know

So far I've learned to keep traction control on and not give it the full beans exiting a corner!

350s RULE!

ps/ I've added a few pics of my new obsession

James

post-33703-0-48531300-1498421832_thumb.jpg

post-33703-0-58169600-1498421849_thumb.jpg

post-33703-0-42506500-1498421861_thumb.jpg

post-33703-0-72798600-1498421878_thumb.jpg

post-33703-0-31185600-1498421891_thumb.jpg

post-33703-0-18063300-1498421901_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Love this..!

"So far I've learned to keep traction control on and not give it the full beans exiting a corner!"

Welcome and enjoy buddy! Very pretty Red you got there! 😉

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Welcome along

Hello and welcome James :wave: - Must admit I've not seen a red convertible......it's superb!!!

I've seen a few Chilli Red convertibles, but never a Rosso Red HR convertible, must be pretty rare.

Pete

• Like 1

Welcome :) DO keep an eye on your oil levels, thirsty cars these and we dont want you falling a croper to oil issues! Lets hope the weather returns so you can get the roof down again :)

And oil pressure as its an HR (?)

• 2 weeks later...

I had mine for two months and my grin hasn't faded. Although I'm now toying without traction control on and exiting corners really isn't that bad. I was expecting it to be twitcher. Haven't tried in the wet mind you :scare:

On 29/06/2017 at 00:07, JetSet said:

Welcome along

I've seen a few Chilli Red convertibles, but never a Rosso Red HR convertible, must be pretty rare.

Pete

HR Roadsters are pretty rare in themselves. I had mine for 18 months and I think I only ever saw 1 other one on the road in all that time.