Red 370z Nismo W-s-M

Shep1982

Hi, Shot in the dark but I'm saving for a 370z and last night someone with a red Nismo 370 parked outside my house for a bit. I'm in weston super Mare. If your the owner and part of this site. Is there any chance you would let me sit in your car and could you take me for a 2 minute drive so I can see what it's like :-)

Cheers :-)

Why not go to Nissan and test drive one?

Will you be buying new? What's your budget?

I'm 22 and the dealer let me take it for a 2 hour test drive with my GF once they found out how serious I was about buying it - Just go ask and be polite and up front. If you can't afford one just yet tell them you won't be buying today due to not having the funds, but it's on the cards. They'll appreciate the honesty and won't bother you with sales talk as much

Hi, Nah won't be buying new. I've litterly a couple of months ago bought a house so has left me skint haha. I'll have saved enough money for a second hand one by march/April time next year. I've wanted a zed for years but was too busy saving for a house but now I am putting all my money into saving. My goal with be reached by March :-) I'd rather not say how much money because if I say how much I'm saving it doesn't give me much room for negotiations if people know lmao haha. I'll try a dealer but just feel uncomfortable asking to test drive a car I'm not going to be buying. I just want someone local to take me out for 2 min so I can get an idea. Its not a big deal though because I'll get one no matter what :-) Hope your enjoying ya zed :-) 22 with a zed your insurance must be high. Worth every penny though. Smiles per miles :-)

Insurance is about £1100 for me for a year, not that much considering the car. My mates are all a little bit lower for small shitboxes hahaha

Fastest car is an 07 Fiesta ST and he pays around £500 a year, but I over double the power so I don't quite see how his is a "bargain"

Have to say 1100 for 22 year old for all that power is actually a bargain. When I was 22 (I'm in my mid thirties now) I was paying about the same as you for a Ford Cougar V6 with only 170bhp 😂 that was quite powerful back then lmao) . Well enjoy ya zed. Hopefully next year I'll have mine :-)