Advice needed from anyone with BC BR coilovers.

Zeezeebaba

Righto

I'm having these fitted at HDEV next month and I'm after just the right set up for fast road use. I don't track the car at all but I quite fancy lowering it a bit and getting the damper settings right.

I'm sure HDEV will advise on the day but I just wanted some advice from the members on here with the same units please.

At the moment I'm running 20mm spacers all round but I'm thinking about ditching these once the coils are fitted especially if I'm lowering a little.

Any advice would be appreciated

Get HDEV to do a proper corner weighting setup for you too, that'll make a massive difference.

In terms of stiffness settings (fnar), I found that 8F/10R from full stiff gave a good balance on a 350 (assuming you've gone for the stock spring settings), but ultimately it's down to the roads you drive on and how harsh a ride you're prepared to put up with. When CG set mine up on the Bummer we found that 10F/15R worked best, however on track I shifted that to 5/10 and then forgot to change it back before I left. I now leave it on 5/10 permanently as I'm happy to sacrifice comfort for turn in.

Stock ARBs?

• Like 1

I have BC BR's, think they're brill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have them set up for fast road use, if so have you lowered a bit also? I'm on standard rays and will be removing the spacers I have on currently.

• 2 weeks later...

Fitted at Hdev today, the drive home was far better than the drive there. I've gone slap bang in the middle on the damper settings and a 10mm drop all round. Rear damper setting adjusters cut to size so they just sit proud of the strut brace trim. 

New poly ARBs front and rear.

Totally night and day over tired stock set up, highly recommended ;)

• Like 1