GT-R temptation

-G-

So I spent the whole of today in this beautiful machine all the way back from Newcastle to Aberdeen and doubt I had a single spermatozoa left in my sackatoza afterwards.

19452832_904587993015343_4261860957661053691_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9974586205556948822d8a232ee39ca9&oe=59DCEF3A

I've known the owner of this car a long time, but I've never been sold on the merits of it until I'd spent 400 miles in it. It's an absolute beauty, powerful, elegant and the wow factor is something else. What's not to love about an R34 GT-R? Seriously considering ​pulling the trigger on one of these in the very near future.

Edited by -G-
  • Like 3

I expected another R35 thread... but damn. Love the R34. IMO the best looking, but inside needs work hahaha.

Lovely car, and good luck with your search. Extra points if you get one in midnight purple ;)

R34 is where it's at, id take the R34 over the R35

Yeah it was down for a map check but it turned out to be a faulty coilpack. We've been touring in it all day yesterday and today haha.

I'll stick up some photos when I get to my PC. Such a splendid example.

Yeah I'd love an R32/3 GTR. 34 will always be out of my PR at 40k and rising.

Sadly they're now legal in all of America so they're sucking them up and prices here have gone upwards of 20k for an R33 that a few years ago would have been sub 10k.

Edited by TT350