**350z V2 POLYURETHANE FRONT BUMPER GROUP BUY ***

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

**** Please read/study all this post carefully prior to posting a comment ********

Hi All

Some of you will have seen on the Facebook pages that we are going to be bringing some of these into the UK.

Fibreglass bodykits aren't cutting it on Bizz's Drift car and we are just throwing money down the drain on Fibreglass crap so we need something durable and pretty much indestructible which is why we are opting for Polyurethane

They are manufactured by KBD in the USA who make them for Vicrez:

https://www.vicrez.c...er/?search=350z

The cost of shipping a bumper this size as some of you will know is Ridiculous from the States and if you were to go direct and buy one and pay shipping it would cost you at least a Grand probably more

We are looking to buy in bulk orders to reduce costs but still be affordable.

The RRP of these bumpers will be £499 plus £25 shipping to mainland UK

Group buy price will be £399 plus £25 shipping if we get 8 orders, if we only get 3 or 4 then we will have to re-evaluate

Collection from us in Derby is available and tbh is preferred

***IMPORTANT***

DELIVERY WILL BE 6-8 WEEKS from closing of the group buy, now this is going to be hard enough to keep tabs on as it is so please only post if genuinely interested and you have the cash ready, I know people get impatient so if anyone drags the heels on payment then it will delay it for others so please.

Group buy will run for 2 weeks

In terms of payment, ideally we would like full payment up front for the Group buy offer, if you are struggling then pm me and we might be able to do half one month, half the next.

Research, Research, Research

Before committing to buy please do some research, there are hundreds of US customers using these so I encourage you to look into it, go on the US Facebook pages, ask questions etc. Polyurethane will be a little heavier than Fiberglass and prep is completely different.

We are very experienced in selling Polyurethane and we have seen that a hell of a lot UK body shops are clueless when it comes to installation and painting of Polyurethane and ABS Plastic body parts so find the right one and discuss with them first, if you don't want them to prep it then do it yourself as its easy (see you tube link below) - Just don't hand it over to them in raw form without instructions or an explanation as they will more than like make a mess of it.

There is a V3 style (N3R) and Rocket bunny non wide option but at the moment the cost of the products and due to stack-ability/volumetric weight sizes aren't making it as easy to supply at a similar price, I will look into it but at this moment in time I can't see us being able to offer it less than £500 on a group buy.

kcdroNu.jpg

Do these come with Mesh? Can the canards be got too?

You also might want to check the fitment of the V3's, I had a look at the website and every picture they have of it fitment is awful. V2's look fine on the other hand.

How hard is it to fill polyurethane, normal body filler isn`t all that flexible. I would want the badge indent removed?

Hmm, honest answer is I don't know, my thoughts are it will be tricky and won't look too good, the filler will be solid but the bumper is flexible so any movements will probably crack it

On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:00 AM, Tarmac@TarmacSportz said:

Hmm, honest answer is I don't know, my thoughts are it will be tricky and won't look too good, the filler will be solid but the bumper is flexible so any movements will probably crack it

You could reinforce the back of the badge area with a metal plate epoxy'd in place.

On 12/07/2017 at 15:55, Tarmac@TarmacSportz said:

To get the best prices we need 10 of one bumper type.

I'm not sure we are going to make it to be honest

Get the V3 Bumpers then Chris,,, as I'm sure you can get 10 orders for those judging by the interest. I'll definitely have one, as I'm waiting patiently to get my order in. 

Perry 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...