Nismo V2 Rear Spoiler Fitment

Erni902

Evening guys, so I am in the market for a Nismo V2 rear spoiler to replace my genuine Blitz half carbon spoiler. I do like the look of the Blitz but its time for a change. Im after the Nismo V2 but Im not sure Im going to be able to source a genuine one, to that end I am reaching out to any of you guys that have the V2 replica on your cars and if you would be so kind as to advise me on where you sourced yours from and what the fitment was like.

I would much rather pay more for a better/perfect fitment than buy cheap and have to spend a fortune getting it to fit right. Now I am very much aware that unless you buy genuine there will most likely be at least some work needed for proper fitment. I have a bodyshop that will be able to make it fit but want to make their job as easy as possible.

Also if anyone has one that has previously been fitted to a car and they are wanting to either change or get rid then let me know as I would be very interested.

Any help much appreciated.

Ah right fair enough. I have located the only genuine ones left on the planet but at £1,182.35 before shipping, taxes and paint it might be worth chancing my arm with an ebay special haha.

Cheers for the feedback mate

• Like 1

I think I was probably the last one to buy from Chris at Tarmac. It did take a fair bit of work to fit properly, but have had no problem since it's been on and I love the look of it! :teeth:

Yes I do like the look of yours, I also have the Chargespeed rear and really think it goes well.

I luckily found a ebay one second hand so someone else had done the hard work for me

This is ideally what I am hoping to end up doing but I fear I will be waiting a long time. All depends how much my VR-4 engine swap ends up costing me, if its not too bad then I will have some spare cash to throw at my bodyshop to make a cheap ebay special fit.

• 4 weeks later...

1 more question on this, for those that have fitted one, does it require drilling holes in the boot lid? Ive tried to find pictures/videos online but cant find anything that actually shows the install procedure.

Cheers