Carbon Fibre Mines Style Lip

reeceybeaney

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/06/2018 at 10:15, Hot Crackers said:

Ha! Just pray you don't need to take it off for any reason.

I reckon you could be towed up a hill off the front lip if this stuff was used in fitment! 

Slightly worrying as I used tiger seal on my rt mines lip but I think I might be fancying a change at some point in the future lol 

10 hours ago, Mr.szarvas said:

Slightly worrying as I used tiger seal on my rt mines lip but I think I might be fancying a change at some point in the future lol 

If you're going to attempt removing it, I would expect the paint to come with it :lol:

The picture from when I took my Nismo V1 splitter off...

20170305_133118.jpg

Ha ha! I mean oh dear that's not the way that's supposed to look. I hope you didn't have to leave it like that for to long. 

Im a mechanic and I use it for everything and anything. We go through tubes and tubes of it for the reason that when it goes on its very hard to get off.

Used on paint work it is almost always going to end in paint being ruined if you want to reverse what you've stuck on. 

One thing I would say is it becomes a bit more pliable when heated up. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for around £150 ono. Does have a very small chip in the centre hence price. Excellent condition other than that. Only selling due to changing front bumper for a different style, other than that, my car is shown at most shows So well looked after! 

Edited by Darkside