Le Mans 2017: Well Done Jonny Adam

ZMANALEX

Congratulations to Jonny Adam and Aston Martin.

Had the pleasure of JA riding shotgun with me at Knockhill on a few occasions.

We appear to be blessed with motor sport champions at Knockhill with Gordon Sheddon and Jonny Adam both from that stable.

You have no idea just how insane it was watching that unfold in a grandstand that seemed to be 50/50 Brits/Yanks. Plenty of yeehahs and whooping, then a lap later a load of get-ins and yeeeeeeses. So much atmosphere, it was ace and is already one of my all-time favourite LM memories. :)

The Union Jack is flying proud outside Prodrive right now, been a long time since we took class honours at Le Mans. there will be a big champagne celebration once Darren Turner and Jonny Adam get back from a few days well deserved holiday! :D
Saw it this morning as I drove past👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watched this live on the TV - awesome race and the GT championship is the place to be - could of gone ford/Ferrari/porka/yanktank/aston etc - incredible, I was soo tired but that brought back some energy throwing the cat at the TV screen!!!

You have no idea just how insane it was watching that unfold in a grandstand that seemed to be 50/50 Brits/Yanks. Plenty of yeehahs and whooping, then a lap later a load of get-ins and yeeeeeeses. So much atmosphere, it was ace and is already one of my all-time favourite LM memories. :)

The British cheer was much bigger when he eventually got past, we were in Houx and could only just hear the grandstand over the campsite :lol:

Only time I remember a bigger cheer at LM was when JB went past Vettel at the (delayed) Canadian GP, we were all hyped from the 24h and that was the cherry on the cake, place went mental :lol:

Edited by docwra
  • Like 1