[SOLD]My '06 DE (Facelift)

Tinyflier

Reluctantly my Zed is up for sale due to having moved home. Whereas I was alternating my daily drive between the Zed and the GTR I now commute the short distance by train and am using them both less and less and I’d like the Zed to go to a new owner who can enjoy it as much as I have. (I’m keeping the GTR!)

An 06 Facelift DE covered approx. 86,000k miles. Mechanically it has ZERO issues fully maintained during my period of ownership (4 ½ yrs) by Abbey Motorsport - whatever needed to be done at any time was ALWAYS done. Last Service (P1) & MOT was September 2016 and there were ZERO advisories. I have service records, worksheets, invoices for all the work and most of the modifications. The car has 2 keys - one of which is in a “flip style†case, the other is the standard Nissan 350Z style.

The bodywork (pictures of last year’s full detail are here http://www.350z-uk.c...an-350z-detail/) is immaculate – no rust or paint blemishes or stone chips.

The list of modification is extensive (see below) and there is a build thread of this car here (http://www.350z-uk.c...s/#entry1010631)

Full service History (last Svc 09/16 @ 83,000k miles)

Clutch/flywheel replaced at 47,000 miles

Uprev remap by Abbey Motorsport

Full stainless steel Miltek Exhaust

Berks HFCs

HKS air filter

Carbon fibre air intake tube

Carbon fibre engine cover

Carbon fibre strut brace

Carbon fibre cooling panel

Carbon dipped rocker covers (carried out when oil sealing tubes were replaced)

Plenum in satin black

Stainless steel “dress up†bolts

Core strut brace – carbon dipped

Nickel plated bonnet catch

Chargespeed engine undertray

New battery Dec 2016

Torqen MONSTER brakes (Front – 8 pot callipers with 380mm discs, Rear 6 pot callipers with 356mm discs)

Torqen fully adjustable coilovers (rears adjustable from inside boot, front from inside engine bay)

ROTA (PWR) wheels with Yokohama Advan tyres (Front 19x9 with 245/35x19, Rear 19x10 with 275/35x19) - LOTS of tread left.

SuperPro uprated bushes on compression arms

Eibach uprated anti Roll bar & Whiteline drop links

Eibach rear adjustable camber arms

Tarmacsportz sidesteps

Circuit sports rear diffuser

Carbon fibre door sill plates

Clear reflectors in front bumper

Rear parking sensors

Carbon effect hydraulic bonnet struts

Silver front indicator bulbs

Stillen side window louvres dipped in carbon fibre effect

Carbon fibre effect B pillar covers

Arches rolled by The Arch Enemy (cleaned, rust proofed and sealed)

Full detail by Divine Detail July 2016

Stubby aerial

Seats fully re trimmed in black leather and grey alcantara by Hide N Seat (
)

Steering wheel re trimmed (+4mm thicker) by Royal Steering Wheels in part perforated & part smooth

MOMO Race air gear change knob in perforated leather to match steering wheel

Steering wheel controls for radio, cruise etc, covers wrapped in satin black

On Board PC giving Engine Dash Command digital gauges, Sat Nav, Windows PC through touch screen interface. PC is mounted in the storage box behind passenger.

JVC Head Unit with reversing Camera

Carbon fibre gear lever surround

Carbon fibre top moulding to instrument cluster

Carbon fibre face plate to instrument cluster

Carbon fibre effect door pulls

NISMO RS accelerator pedal

Rear boot tonneau cover

Rear boot divider

Luxury thick mat to rear boot

Asking Price is £9,750 (or VERY near offer) - this is NOT a cheap car and represents only a fraction of the MANY thousands spent bringing this car to a very high level specification and reflects its A1 condition throughout.

Private Plate NOT included.

I am based in Cardiff and am prepared to bring car to a mutually convenient meeting point (within reason) for anyone who is REALLY interested in purchase, otherwise viewing by appointment.

if you want to drive it you can but first prove to me that you are FULLY insured please (that means current original Insurance Certificate with Comprehensive cover on ALL cars and proof of Identity) there is ZERO tolerance on this!

Advert will appear on Piston Heads soon.

David

IMG_1597_1.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I said goodbye to my 350 today.

Bought by a very pleasant new(ish) member on the forum whom I hope will enjoy the car as much as I have in the past 5 years.

It did tug at my heart strings seeing and hearing her being driven away - :byebye:

Mods - please mark this as SOLD... <sigh>