[SOLD]**FS** Various + Hens Teeth (ARC)

Wasso

Clearing out some unwanted parts.

***SOLD*** Eibach 20mm Spacers in excellent condition - £70 delivered.

CEB26780-B04E-4683-BBE0-F199CC6A031F_zps1nhiafcv.jpg

2F8E3477-7C93-4E7F-B2EF-5ED998EF4E58_zpsozftzhzs.jpg

***SOLD*** Next up something you don't see very often, original ARC Oil Catch can... quite rare in the UK and complete and utter bling under the bay. This is for the can only and without the hoses for installation. Obtaining the necessary braided hoses is very simple and I'll help you along the way if necessary. Price £170 delivered.

B0EA2ADC-C2D9-4C35-B309-D4337AF31BD9_zpsgoyp8oor.jpg

2CAC7338-7F28-4495-A4D4-AB4E75B66740_zps89znj8x5.jpg

866E66CE-1FA0-4AAF-853E-430AE69F01E5_zps3r8tncqp.jpg

00FF2332-3198-4705-A84B-A6BD374B923E_zpslr28a2b9.jpg

And example fitted.

IMG_7400.jpg

*** SOLD*** HKS Red Oil Cap - in great condition, ready to fit! £30 Delivered.

39EE91A8-96E1-49E7-B9C1-9BA9C66EC128_zpslkm3rvqh.jpg

A4C76C6E-3396-4A9A-A297-85FDBBAC897E_zpstgo2yopr.jpg

9575B63A-DE0B-4BC7-B6C7-1309A231863C_zpsgwrzxvgm.jpg

Pic fitted

IMG_7390.jpg

Finally - and the chances of selling here maybe slim, but I'll pop it here for a few weeks, and if not I'll sell on eBay.

Race Technology Race Dash 2 - Price £600 delivered (Technically brand new and never fitted paid £850 originally - will be insured when shipped).

Some blurb from their website:

The DASH2 is one of Race Technology's most sought after products whether the application is for competition or road vehicles. It is a clear market leader in price and performance. The DASH2's construction is of the highest quality with an aluminium frame and military spec connectors, so it is suitable for both open and closed top vehicles as well as motorcycles. Below are some of the main features of the DASH2, click on the relevant hyper-links for further information.

• Custom LCD panel dashboard display, clearly visible under any light condition
  • Water resistant for open top or motorcycle applications
  • Compact and slim, easy to fit
  • Suitable for any engine installation with a fully configurable RPM scale
  • Optimise your gear changes with the configurable ultra bright shift lights
  • Road legal, everything required for an MOT or SVA testing including tamper proof odometer, backlit display and mandatory warning lights.
  • Lap and sector time display using a separate data logger
  • Easy integration with other Race Technology products
  • Stand alone operation. Connect up to 4 engine or gearbox sensors as well as RPM and wheel speed
  • Display information directly from your ECU using our CAN or serial interface*
  • Monitor your engine and display high/low alarms for any parameter.
  • Gear position indicator. Calculated or using a gearbox sensor
  • User selectable units MPH/miles or KPH/km
  • Display the information you want to see with 5 user defined screens
  • Control the DASH2 and a data logger with the external button set (optional)
  • Easy to use configuration software

This comes with a CAN Adapter for a Emerald K6 ECU - which is likely to be completely useless to you unless using this ECU. The correct CAN for a 350z/370z or what ever you fit this to can be purchased directly from Race Technology Ltd. Also included is the VRS Signal Conditioner - details below:

A VRS Signal Conditioner takes the unconditioned output from a Variable Reluctance Sensor (VRS), eg: an ABS wheel speed pickup, which is a noisy sine wave and outputs this as a clean square wave signal (similar to the output from a Hall Effect type sensor), suitable for connection to a DL1, DL2 or DASH2.

It can also divide the pulse frequency by a number between 2 and 32. Typically ABS sensors read a wheel with many slots, which gives a high frequency signal. By dividing the number of pulses the signal is better suited for use with a DL1, DL2 or DASH2. The unit can also be used with a hall effect sensor to divide the pulses.

The VRS signal conditioner can be used to condition the VRS signal, divide the pulses coming from a wheelspeed sensor or both.

Comes with all necessary wiring untouched and still in the original bags. I appreciate this is likely to be for somebody with a track car of some sort.

FC286F81-4B3F-4447-9DAA-F57C17A3ED27_zpspka8tb8n.jpg

85802708-8216-405B-8810-5E72738F8966_zps118l58a2.jpg

F40C1A51-943F-4BD8-A905-5E101CBFEA6E_zpse8f5bw94.jpg

Thanks

Edited by Wasso

Do you still have the spacers? and do they need any other parts to fit or can they go straight on? (sorry,new to this)

Thanks,Simon

I'm afraid the spacers sold this morning, just about to update the post. If you were to buy a set used or new, they will more than likely come with the necessary hub nuts to affix.

• Like 1

The race technology stuff is awesome.

I've had a few fitted to my race motorcycles

Cheers John, I was hopeful for opportunity to use it although Emerald managed to get my oem gauges to work without issue. I must admit I was rather impressed with the screen and the options to add additional functionality - such as the track stuff. Also it's no unreasonably priced new either.

Balls. I'm tempted by the dash for my track bike.

What comes with it?

What upgrades have been done?

I know it's not the pro version but it can't be the basic model if you paid £800 for it, as they are £520 posted direct from RT

Balls. I'm tempted by the dash for my track bike.

What comes with it?

What upgrades have been done?

I know it's not the pro version but it can't be the basic model if you paid £800 for it, as they are £520 posted direct from RT

Website says £500 + VAT which is what I paid for the unit on it's own making £600 inclusive.

CAN Adapter £120 inclusive of VAT

VRS Conditioner £90 inclusive of VAT

Total makes £810 - I'm basically negating the CAN adapter if you haven't got a Emerald ECU (if you have it's a bonus) which takes it down to £700 and as it's brand new, never fitted I feel £600 posted and fully insured is pretty reasonable.

The contents level gauge unscrews at the back allowing you to dispose of the contents. 

Hoses are budget dependant. You can use standard hose from a normal catch can system (clear hose) or you can invest in decent braided hose from Earls as shown in the picture allowing you to choose hose ends etc. Earls or similar would be about £100 max.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-7-10 at 05:22, Wasso said:

The contents level gauge unscrews at the back allowing you to dispose of the contents. 

Hoses are budget dependant. You can use standard hose from a normal catch can system (clear hose) or you can invest in decent braided hose from Earls as shown in the picture allowing you to choose hose ends etc. Earls or similar would be about £100 max.

Thanks for the info. Is it still for sale?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...