Cray Z 2017 Nismo - Brand Spankers!

Cray Z

6 minutes ago, Mikevv said:

Your boot should open first time every time.  ( Mine does, and I've done 4000 miles since April in mine as its my daily )

Also how have you only done 600 miles since June??? 

So worth taking it back to the dealers then?  Looks like its a common fault, like the gearbox/clutch clunk at take off at low speed.

I got the car in April and was quite severely ill for 2 months, 2 days after getting the car.  The fact that i also have 2 other cars means i don't drive the Z for short shitty journeys like going to Tesco or the school run.  Plus i have been out of work since the end of August, so have no daily commute.  I would like to drive it more, but i refuse to take it to some places lol!

12 hours ago, Cray Z said:

So worth taking it back to the dealers then?  Looks like its a common fault, like the gearbox/clutch clunk at take off at low speed.

I got the car in April and was quite severely ill for 2 months, 2 days after getting the car.  The fact that i also have 2 other cars means i don't drive the Z for short shitty journeys like going to Tesco or the school run.  Plus i have been out of work since the end of August, so have no daily commute.  I would like to drive it more, but i refuse to take it to some places lol!

I guess you can, but I doubt Nissan are very helpful...

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,  i am very sad to announce that my car was stolen from my driveway on Sunday 26th November at 7.41pm.  There were four of them, they first broke into my house and turned over every room, after finding the keys they took off with our valuebles in the 370 :(

I have a private plate (which they could have swapped by now) and more distinctive is the front and rear Z badges, front being black and rear being chrome.

If anyone sees the car anywhere, please report it to the police right away!

It was booked into Nissan for this Thursday to swap out the boot pop spring things :cry:

53 minutes ago, Cray Z said:

Hi Guys,  i am very sad to announce that my car was stolen from my driveway on Sunday 26th November at 7.41pm.  There were four of them, they first broke into my house and turned over every room, after finding the keys they took off with our valuebles in the 370 :(

I have a private plate (which they could have swapped by now) and more distinctive is the front and rear Z badges, front being black and rear being chrome.

If anyone sees the car anywhere, please report it to the police right away!

It was booked into Nissan for this Thursday to swap out the boot pop spring things :cry:

So gutted to hear that :(.

56 minutes ago, valy said:

:scare: terrible news...hope they can somehow catch the thieves....

Me too bud. Dirty pikey tramps.

Not sure I would be getting a replacement, let's see what happens.

Edited by Cray Z

Sorry to hear that mate.

I had my motorbike stolen in August (my pride & joy) a lovely MY17 Yamaha MT07 with just over 200 miles on it!

These w*****s need stringing up!!

Anyway, on a positive note, once the insurance was sorted out, went out the weekend after and swapped my 370z for a 370z Nismo.

I hope the insurers play fair and give you an acceptable offer and you can go out and get another Nismo (or whatever else tickles your fancy)

12 hours ago, PMX said:

Sorry to hear that mate.

I had my motorbike stolen in August (my pride & joy) a lovely MY17 Yamaha MT07 with just over 200 miles on it!

These w*****s need stringing up!!

Anyway, on a positive note, once the insurance was sorted out, went out the weekend after and swapped my 370z for a 370z Nismo.

I hope the insurers play fair and give you an acceptable offer and you can go out and get another Nismo (or whatever else tickles your fancy)

Its so sad, although it had its quirks, i really liked the car, and it turned so many heads.  I am going to go and have a look around just now in estates and car parks.

My next worry is the insurance, i hope they play ball, or even better the car is found in good shape.

Sorry to hear your car has gone so soon, but as it is less than a year old most insurances will replace with a new car - but not sure how long they deem it is 'lost' for good before giving the go-ahead for a replacement to be ordered, if that is your choice.

I am so gutted. The more I think about it the more sad I feel. I just hope the car is ok and lives on, even if that means it's in a different country. 

One big thing I would say to everyone else on here. Get a tracker fitted.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went to see it today and it looks just like it did. Only done less than 5 miles. They were obviously looking for a tracker as bits of interior trim were removed. They also stole my sunglasses from the car and curbed one of my alloys. But apart from that she is good. The garage will book her into nissan to have the keys swapped over and a full engine assessment. Once all clear and fixed i will get it back. Although i have been told its not likely to be this side of xmas.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys, i am back! I got the car back last friday, all nice and fresh again.  I took a 200 mile trip in it, and must say its great on the motorway! 

Finally burst its 1000 mile cherry ;)

I have noticed a couple of issues however.  I get wind noise at around 60mph on the drivers side (window) and the USB in the centre console cubby thing has stopped working??  Got it booked into Nissan to have those things sorted, and the boot poppers too.  Will be in the garage next friday.

On 17/10/2017 at 19:37, Payco said:

I have a Nismo and the boot is designed to double click to open.Its a pain but I did the penny trick and it solved it.One click now for me.

I find on my Nismo that the boot works fine if the parcel cover is retracted. If the parcel cover is fastened in place, onto the hatch, then the boot does not work. Strange but true...