18" Staggered LMGT4's Original Colour. Never been re-cut

3sjr

Hello,

I have a lovely set of 18" original LMGT4's with original paint centers and never been re cut lips and original manufacturer stickers.

As you can see from the pictures, condition wise they are perfectly acceptable to be on any car, however there is curb marks and minimal corrosion which these are prone to being diamond cut.

fronts are 8.5j and rears are 9.5j

I am not talking big chunks out of the lips in the slightest but all 4 have a small section of kurb rash.

I have tried to show this as clearly as possible in the photos and I am happy to send plenty more or even a video of them over whatsapp.

1 center cap is missing as shown but another is on order from Japan and will be supplied with the wheels.

As I am sure we all know how rare these are being such an iconic and classic rim.

20170611_153733_zpsu3bdetqs.jpg

I would love to keep them however they just don't fit in with my plans.

Rims come with GoodYear Eagle F1 rears with very good tread. Accelera fronts again with very good tread.

Price wise I am happy to discuss a few different options.

As they are £1200 which I believe is very competitive judging by latest sales.

I can take credit card through my company at a 3% charge.

I am more than happy to try and find a company in the trade to re cut them or powder coat them for you and then the deposit will be this amount.

I am happy to post these but it will be at the buyers expense and risk.

I am more than happy to meet you at a sensible mid point also with a deposit.

20170611_120913_zpso3rgze66.jpg

20170611_121151_zps1lyxpiqe.jpg

20170611_121105_zps1i8tlll8.jpg

20170611_120920_zpsfo2ofkya.jpg

• Like 1

Good luck getting the centre cap, there's two types and everyone in Europe and the USA have one type that hasn't been available for years. Hopefully what you have ordered will fit :thumbs:

Hi Mark,

Yes that wouldn't be a problem in the slightest. Part worn rubber obviously isn't worth a whole lot and I'll be charged £40 to get them off.

I will be happy to listen to an offer you want to put forward however if you would like to message me.

Sam

• 3 weeks later...