Brighton/Crawley/Eastbourne area meet?

More than welcome to do your own thing but I will be arranging our next South East meet at the normal haunt in August.

Oh okay well I'm new to the Zed scene, more than happy to do that as well as something else this month or July. Do you have anymore info on it?

Guys.Been organising this meet several times a year for a few years.If you look on previous south east meets under Woodman or Grasshopper you can see past details.We are now back at our old venue from a few years ago -The Grasshopper.Will be speaking to the landlord soon for a date in Aug.Will be good to see some new faces too.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

Pub meet sounds good to me! Anyone got any ideas specifically for a good place to meet as im open to suggestions and wouldn't know where to suggest!

Places as the title and anywhere inbetween are very good for me :thumbs:

Edited by reeceybeaney

• 2 weeks later...

Well the Burgess Hill area is roughly in the centre of these towns, although i dont know any good pubs with a fair size carpark around there, maybe someone can help, I'll ask zippypooz, he lives around that way.

In fact, how about a 2 pub meet? Meet up at one, then after a while, all convoy to the second?

Edited by Darkside

Well the Burgess Hill area is roughly in the centre of these towns, although i dont know any good pubs with a fair size carpark around there, maybe someone can help, I'll ask zippypooz, he lives around that way.

In fact, how about a 2 pub meet? Meet up at one, then after a while, all convoy to the second?

Sounds like a plan to me, I'm from crowborough, but have to go to Crawley every Thursday and don't mind the drive anyway :thumbs:

• Like 1

Good idea chaps.Hope to see you all at the Grasshopper South East meet in August.Gardeners Arms at Ardingly is a good spot..

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

Good idea chaps.Hope to see you all at the Grasshopper South East meet in August.Gardeners Arms at Ardingly is a good spot..

August!!......grasshopper!!... what is this meet you speak of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/06/2017 at 13:12, reeceybeaney said:

Haven't done any meets this year apart from Japfest and need to do something in the area.

Would anyone be up for a meet somewhere as the sun is coming out a bit more?

Up for suggestions of whereabouts! :)

@reeceybeaneyYou could always get yourself down to this on Sunday :thumbs: It's always a good show.

• 2 weeks later...