M3 to 350Z. Thinking about the move

Hi David. I'm thinking of selling mine as I have more than one vehicle. It is a 2008 350z GT313 HR COUPE

BLACK

MANUAL

completely std and no mods other than wheel centre caps and badges changed to Z type just serviced and has only done 13000 miles. I've used it at weekends only . Immaculate car though wheels could be tidier

Could you send more details and maybe some pics. I could be interested.

I'm in Surrey close to Gatwick

**Please see below post from Moderator**

Edited by GMballistic
Forum rules selling policy

MIGWEL, you do meet the criteria for selling a Zed on the forum but this is not the correct way to do it which is why I removed most of the info from your post unfortunately.

There is nothing stopping you from PM'ing David of course but the rules for selling are quite clear so preferably start a Zed for sale advert in the relevant section if you can.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/

Great guide here for "how to add pictures to the forum": http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/

:thumbs:

Our resident purple rocky bunny 350z owner made the same move, iirc said nice car but never really felt special being tuned version of a boring saloon car.

^^ I rarely looked back at the M on a garage forecourt. With the Z I always do ;)

Going a little bit of topic here but stay with me. The Germans build cars incredibly efficiently, same platform different body with shared engines throughout the company. Ability to produce loads of cars quickly and very cost effective. However you loose the special aspect of a car and zap character.

The Japanese car culture up until late as we all know key focus is around character and innovation hell they even give cars a face in the design. The gt86 has been such a massive hit for the two companies not because of POWER or lap times or scope for massive power gains, but due to individuality balance and fun. My good friend works for VAG hq in Milton Keynes, with meetings about product line and there is one layout of car they don't have on their books, no prizes for guess what - front engined rwd pure sports car.