So... This went on today...

Shifty6Speed

Going to get bumper tuck done before you pipe up about the tail pipe gap on the other side... :D

My mates a powerflow fabricator and did a mint job! Flames a plenty haha.

Only video so far is too big to post, I'll make more soon enough! And yes... It's LOUD ðŸ˜eb488fe72b652ac951a19a2be5342bcb.jpg66e5fba31e03e38746746e8783c47565.jpg569c9af6cfa634da5662c997aaafb81b.jpg447b007ac4b6b70c6813dc4ef1b6c98d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Edited by Shifty6Speed
  • Like 2

Everyone within a 70 mile radius hates me passionately and I'm ok with that :lol::lol::lol:

On a serious note though. It is extremely loud but it does sound spot on. It's raw but it's throaty. It's not so much raspy and tinny which is great. It spits flames and it pops and bangs incredibly nicely on the over run.

I'm in love :wub:

Yeah my mate can fabricate whatever you want. He'd just need to order bits in etc... It's Powerflow Shrewsbury (Mr Tyre)

Well that's nearly 4 hours drive from me! But I do have a powerflow close by so will definitely look into it! Have fun making noise :lol:

• Like 1

And I thought my K1 was loud, that thing must be something else!

Haha yeah... Japspeed ain't got nothin' on this. I'm popular now, locally 😂

I know of the "popular" you talk of, sometimes with a nod of the head or a certain type of glare right?

But seriously, how bad is it? Because the drone on the K1 can be pretty awful!

• Like 1

And I thought my K1 was loud, that thing must be something else!

Haha yeah... Japspeed ain't got nothin' on this. I'm popular now, locally ������

I know of the "popular" you talk of, sometimes with a nod of the head or a certain type of glare right?

But seriously, how bad is it? Because the drone on the K1 can be pretty awful!

It's loud as hell, BUT the drone is much less than my titanium system... 60/70mph with light throttle and it's a gorgeous burble but the noise is at the back, not in the cabin... I love it anyway!

I looked at a powerflow system, HFC'S to tail pipe I think was about 1300. 800 from cat back. They also do a payment plan at most outlets.

Wow, that's expensive!!! My mate did mine and it was £450 in the end, he knocked a bit off for me, but You'd probably find it cheaper to buy some hi-flow cats from Tarmac or something or i can have a word with my mate and see what he can do for you if you're willing to travel to Shrewsbury!?

LIFETIME GUARANTEE TOO!

Edited by Shifty6Speed

Decatbells decatbells decats all the waaaaayyyy 😂

It is savage and it spits fire and I love it. Luckily I have the original cats to pop back on *cough* for my 'friendly' mot man ðŸ˜

Edited by Shifty6Speed
  • Like 1

High Flow Cats can pass emissions tests just get them nice and hot first. I run a test centre and put mine through the test after fitting them, went through fine. HFCs are a good compromise between decats and full cats.

Edited by Jay84

that looks savage but i follow the theme of 'loud pipes saves lives' its about the only justification you can have for having something so loud to your neighbours :lol:

That's my biker mates excuse too lol
  • Like 1