living in a bubble

andybp

A contractor at work today say's to me "you voting today ?"

me "for what ?"

him "the election."

me "is it local ?"

him "the general election, are you taking the P*** out of me"

Basically he was pretty convinced I was winding him up

Apparently there's an election tonight I only found this out today and I'm proud of my friends family and work colleagues for knowing me so well that no one mentioned it to me.

if it wasn't for the contractor at work I still wouldn't know or care you see I live in my own little world i don't watch the news,read news papers,listen to the radio,have any dealings with social media

every time someone says to me what do you think of ? or did you see ? or did you hear ? it always ends with some sort of catastrophe or bad news. I don't even know who the current prime minister is

or what party is in power If I watch tv it's either sci-fi fantasy or comedy the same goes for what I read if I need to know something my wife tells me

So am I odd I don't think so I think I'm the sane one who's not depressed due to all the doom and gloom and useless depressing information in my head

It's great in my world all fluffy white bunnies and unicorns

:) "ohh look at the baby deer." :cloud9:

• Like 3

I didn't bother to vote today...lost confidence in any of them........i vote Muppet...as that what we will get.

i also seldom watch the news, haven't bought a paper in years either, so your not the only one.

Edited by Tricky-Ricky
  • Like 1

I didn't bother to vote today...lost confidence in any of them........i vote Muppet...as that what we will get.

i also seldom watch the news, haven't bought a paper in years either, so your not the only one.

Same here bud, they all blow crap out their arses, and 90% of the time never stick to their promises. It's not worth burning the premium fuel in the Z to go to the polling station for :D

• Like 1