Little thieves HELP

3niftyz

Hi all new to this forum ✌ï¸

The other day my 04 350z that I've had for 1 month has been broken into and the standard radio was stolen (god knows why) and they took all the centre console from the heater up to the oil, volt gauges. I've managed to get the gauges off eBay but can't seem to find the radio souround and cubby hole bit. I've saved for this car for the last 4 years and am absolutely heart broken. 😭

Someone please help and enlighten me where I might be able to get one!

As above zmanalex will have the bits although if you wait a few days they will prob return the stereo as they are all coded to the car and rubbish anyway. Why someone would steal one is beyond me.

If zmanalex has the parts I will be a very happy chappy. Yeah I'm in the car electrics business and yeah the original Bose cd changer was shot anyway and like you say there coded. Doubt they will return it. TBH it's given me an excuse to upgrade the head unit. Question is do i get rid of the bose system or go full out and replace everything 🤔

Wow somebody went through all that trouble to steal your interior trim? I know of organised gangs who target brand new BMW dashboards so they can clock older cars and who steal Audi RS alloys as they are worth a fortune... But who steals a zed dash!

Anyway I hope you manage to get it sorted swiftly and I hope bad fortune comes upon those who nicked it.

• Like 2

All that trouble of breaking into a car for a centre console.

Sounds like someone​ has a zed with a damaged console and nicked yours for parts.

I hope the lowlife ends up with his car getting written off by an uninsured driver as recompense for his actions!

• Like 5

If you keep the Bose system but upgrade the HU, There's a hack you need to do otherwise the volume is severely limited.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/107583-how-to-busters-rca-headunit-volume-fix-guide/

If you but a second hand Bose HU, its worth noting that each HU is linked to the original cars ECU. You'll need to get an unlock code from Nissan to use a Bose HU from another car in your car. I don't know the cost but knowing Nissan its probably ~£50

Bastards like this should have their hands cut off, extreme I know but it would stop thefts overnight.

Why should a responsible person who goes out to work and saves hard to buy the car they want have a nice experience ruined by people like this.

We're way to lienient in this country to the extent where the honest person has to be vigilant, looking over their shoulder the whole time. Why can't we have the thieves on the back foot for a change. They are generally no hopers who if caught get a severe finger wagging or a little community service then go out and do it again.

Imagine one of these arse wipes going into the local pub with a hand chopped off. His mates asks "bloody hell what happened to you" ....."well I broke into a car and nicked some plastic bits"..."and they chopped off your hand" ..."yep".... Local crime would fall to zero over night and the rest of us could get on with a peaceful life.

Apologies for the rant and language but this sort of of thing really pisses me off.

Hartley sorry for you young man!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've recently pulled my factory bose stereo out to replace with a pioneer car play unit. All yours if you want it and cover the postage. As previously said it will need the code from Nissan as its coded per car.

Drop me a pm if you want it.

Hate thieves.

In 2001 I had a year old Yamaha YZ250 stolen from my locked garage. I bought it brand spanking new. Insurance had run out on the Monday and they stole it the Thursday night.

£4200 down the bog.