Adjustable camber kits advise

MrEvo

Can any one pls show me the way, my 370z has been lowered on Eibach Pro Springs, 20mm & 25mm and running 295/30/19s on the rear and 255/35/19s on the front all new Michelin Pilot Sports and its driving like a pig as the front end is hyperactive. Had it alleged at the weekend and camber adjustment is maxed out but still short so been advised i will have to get a Camber adjustment kit fitted front and rear. Has anyone on this site had any experience as loads of different kits for sale most in America ranging from £300 to over £1000 ?

Hi MrEVo,

Do you have a printout from your alignment out of interest? With the drop from the eibach springs I would think you will be ok up front, just in the upper end of oem tolerance.

I would recommend, and this is all I have on my 370z (and on my eibach spring 350z) lowered originally on coil overs and now air, is a set of rear camber arms and rear toe bolts/traction rod.

We are HardRace suppliers so of course should you wish to get front arms too, you can see whats available here:

http://www.hardrace.com/VEHICLE_Search.asp

Personally I think all you will need is:

Camber arms (also available in pillowball) - http://www.hardrace.com/Product_detail.asp?id=257&Car_Make=16&Car_Model=47&Car_Type=89

Toe Arms - http://www.hardrace.com/Product_detail.asp?id=3673&Car_Make=16&Car_Model=47&Car_Type=89

A cheaper alternative to the toe arms (traction rod) would be the eccentric bolt available from torqen. This requires elongating the hole it goes through for more adjustment.

Will try and get the tracking printout tomorrow, It was the front that was out more than the back and considering its only a slight drop on the springs I can't understand why I've run out of camber adjustment. The mechanic did say it might also exaggerate the steering as my front tyres are very slightly stretched ?

your = 'you're' I think, Ade. He means it's alright for you, but he can't afford SPL, so stop making him jealous. :lol: Don't worry nissanman, I can't afford SPL either, we can cry together and 370Z master race there can have his fun. :lol:

your = 'you're' I think, Ade. He means it's alright for you, but he can't afford SPL, so stop making him jealous. :lol: Don't worry nissanman, I can't afford SPL either, we can cry together and 370Z master race there can have his fun. :lol:

Ssshhhhh, I was just teasing him! :lol:

And that's why I can't afford SPL because no grammar init

Oh, shut it, we know you can, you're just soooooo stingy! :lol: :lol:

Oh, shut it, we know you can, you're just soooooo stingy! :lol: :lol:

That's what that squeaky noise is :)

Hi

This is the tracking I had at the weekend, and its been maxed to factory settings as much as possible but as you can see still a little way to go. running CR Kiwani wheels 19x9.5 19x10 running Pilot Sports 255/40/19 295/35/19 on Eibach Pro sings 25mm / 20mm. Handling is very edgy as the steering is far to sharp and doesn't feel safe. Anyone suggestions ?

post-33476-0-75948000-1496949580_thumb.png

Hi

This is the tracking I had at the weekend, and its been maxed to factory settings as much as possible but as you can see still a little way to go. running CR Kiwani wheels 19x9.5 19x10 running Pilot Sports 255/40/19 295/35/19 on Eibach Pro sings 25mm / 20mm. Handling is very edgy as the steering is far to sharp and doesn't feel safe. Anyone suggestions ?

Looks like the toes are too aggressive toe in in my view.

The rear cambers although above the maximum tolerance will not make the car nervous like you have said.

I would run the car with parallel or just just 0.01/0.02 TOE OUT on the front and max off 0.05/0.06 TOE IN on the rear.

In my view rear camber kit will make not difference to how the car will drive but running less rear camber will gain some grip and stop excessive tyre wear.