370z OEM Exhaust - FREE

hype

Hi all.

Due to the sale of my 370z (and forthcoming house move) I'm looking to get rid of my old exhaust, which is still taking up space under my stairs.

It's in good condition having been removed at around 20K miles (when I had my Cobra system fitted), and I'm offering this completely free - the only condition being that you'll need to come and pick it up from my house (Nottingham).

Let me know if you're interested, if nobody wants it then I'll be phoning up a scrappy in a couple of weeks - which would seem a shame...

(Dodgy IKEA bird print not included).

Any questions just ask...

20170604_141546.jpg

B****r, I was up in Nottingham this weekend and would have taken this off your hands for future use.

I will ask my bro' in law if he could collect he is in Nottingham, but not sure he can store it till I get back up, or if he can get it into his car.

If not, it is a wonderful gesture and good luck with the disposal.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe it hasn't gone :( If I had the room or a use for it I'd come get it. Really wanted to make a piece of wall art out of it, but don't think it would work :(

Mark my words... you'll scrap it and 2 days later someone will offer you £50-£100 pahaha bloody sods law

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...