350z automatic gear knob/selector

jbrunouk

Hey guys..

My Zed automatic gear knob/selector has split at the base where the pin holds it in place, am having trouble moving it out of park.

Wanted to know if anyone has a spare or one handy if they have either had a zed auto they are breaking, have broken or just replaced it with an aftermerket one.

Let me know?

As my local Dealer says they can't help as my car is an import.

Thanks

Jhqdefault.jpg

Thanks for the link, I have done the research and the momo automatic one works but is bloody expensive. I have seen some chinese copies on ebay like this but apararently they are secured with cheap allen key screws that strip when tightened and need tightening as they work loose.

So wanted a genuine one, unless you know of one that fits really well or can recommend one?

This is one is on ebay: s-l1600.jpg

Edited by jbrunouk

Personally I'd risk it with the cheap ebay one and make it stick with something :lol:

However, if you're after genuine, try PM Zmanalex or Jon@Emperor as they might have a spare. AT knobs are probably rare, but you might get lucky.

Jon is closing down though, so hurry.

(Assuming you haven't already tried them.)

Personally I'd risk it with the cheap ebay one and make it stick with something :lol:

However, if you're after genuine, try PM Zmanalex or Jon@Emperor as they might have a spare. AT knobs are probably rare, but you might get lucky.

Jon is closing down though, so hurry.

(Assuming you haven't already tried them.)

Thanks for the recommendation have sent them messages so hopefully one of them replies.

Hi mate maybe go for eBay one and replace the craps Alan key bolts with some quality ones if possible������

Thats a bloody good idea...

I have I have offered £8 and they have given me counter offer of £8.50 inc free postage so no brainer really...

Stil want to see if jon or zmanalex to reply...

Will look for where to get the small allen key bolts in the meantime.

Thanks