That moment a pedestrian gives you grief but receives instant karma

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Clonk!

Why would the cyclist post his own devastation to the tube of you?!?! :wacko: :wacko:

There's an abundance of footage from self-righteous DCWs / HCWs where they are clearly in the wrong and just embarrass themselves.

It was probably uploaded with the title "CRAZY MANIAC AGGRESSIVE CAR DRIVER CAUSES ME TO FALL OFF MY BIKE NEARLY KILLING ME!!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Clonk!

Why would the cyclist post his own devastation to the tube of you?!?! :wacko: :wacko:

There's an abundance of footage from self-righteous DCWs / HCWs where they are clearly in the wrong and just embarrass themselves.

It was probably uploaded with the title "CRAZY MANIAC AGGRESSIVE CAR DRIVER CAUSES ME TO FALL OFF MY BIKE NEARLY KILLING ME!!!!"

^^ That or...

A lot of these people I find are hungry for some sort of recognition or "Youtube fame" so will literally post anything providing they get thousands if not millions of views. Very sad imo that society can be like that.

• Like 1

Random passing drunk takes on Police dog handler during firearms incident. Big mistake...

http://www.birmingha...es-man-13124691

80 year old Buzz Aldrin (now 87!) smacks dickhead conspiracy theorist right in the mouth. Epic best ever example of failing to properly consider the potential consequences of your actions. Stand in front of a decorated veteran and call him a liar. Good thinking, guy!

Edited by Aashenfox