Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

ATTAK Z

I had some of these tyres fitted to my 997 turbo last week. I got 15,000 miles out of the Pirelli P-Zeros which were on the car and all the reviews on the MPS4S`s were good.

Ive done probably 600 miles on them already and my god, the difference is night & day. The grip is a million times better. I can actually feel the road. Now I can actually feel what the car is doing I can boot it coming out of bends and the back end just grips and thrusts you out like a rocket. I just couldnt believe the difference. Not only that, road noise is miles lower. The cabin is so much quieter now that I can actually hear new engine/transmission noises I couldnt hear before.

All in all a great choice of tyre. I got them fitted for £880, which was a pretty good price for the turbo sizes which are 235 front and 305 back.

I realy want a set but would have to drop the profile on the front to 35 instead of 40

Any idea if there's any plans for different sizes

I'm in the same boat as yourself but what I've read is that additional sizes are due to be released march 2018. Until then it will be mpss for me as well.

I realy want a set but would have to drop the profile on the front to 35 instead of 40

I'm in the same boat as yourself but what I've read is that additional sizes are due to be released march 2018. Until then it will be mpss for me as well.

Bugger :(

That's good to hear, hopefully will get some then. In the meantime the 4 new MPSS tyres and alignment have made such a difference to the car, but keen to see what those new tyres would be like