Fitted: rear fog/indicator/reverse LEDs

Stan350Z

I like them :)

I can imagine there'll be quite marmite - but in the flesh they're not as garish as some might think.

I've also wired the red led borders to be fogs rather than brakes, so I can switch on the chav as I please 😎

They're not as bright as usual fogs and don't look like they would dazzle - what would we think the legality of them would be if they happened to be left on on a clear evening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd add at least a 50% tint (and I will when I inevitably buy these too, they look nice) for two reasons, black-ish will look better on your silver when they are not lit, and you won't blind people so much at night. I'm photosensitive and I can't tell you how painful it is to have been driving down a dark road, then find yourself at a traffic light behind someone with powerful LEDs. :(

As for the fog lights... "They're not fog lights, officer, they daytime running lights, you know, to increase my visibility, for safety" ;)

Edited by Aashenfox

I'd add at least a 50% tint (and I will when I inevitably buy these too, they look nice) for two reasons, black-ish will look better on your silver when they are not lit, and you won't blind people so much at night. I'm photosensitive and I can't tell you how painful it is to have been driving down a dark road, then find yourself at a traffic light behind someone with powerful LEDs. :(

As for the fog lights... "They're not fog lights, officer, they daytime running lights, you know, to increase my visibility, for safety" ;)

They're only fog lights at the MOT bay 😂

Oh any maybe when it's foggy.

• Like 1

Due to some unfortunate events I got cleared and smoked version.

Buddy has a black Z on black tinted is spot on but on grey clear looks more better. But again each to their on when it comes to taste

264d52418c0c1b296626c5f4b5181f17.jpg

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Buddy has a black Z on black tinted is spot on but on grey clear looks more better. But again each to their on when it comes to taste

Agreed think clear works best on silver/grey, even with shadow chrome Rays I'm not a fan of two tone bits like wing mirrors door handles or badges (sorry Snjur 😉)

I do think the leds can be so bright that it breaks the lines of the body, but you have to admit when the lights are off the whole rear looks much more updated compared to the oems, which screams so "nineties" I wouldn't be surprised they came off a Supra.

Agreed think clear works best on silver/grey, even with shadow chrome Rays I'm not a fan of two tone bits like wing mirrors door handles or badges (sorry Snjur 😉)

I do think the leds can be so bright that it breaks the lines of the body, but you have to admit when the lights are off the whole rear looks much more updated compared to the oems, which screams so "nineties" I wouldn't be surprised they came off a Supra.

Badges come and go. Was chrome than black now black and red. Is something which is changing time to time.

With LED tail lights from HR and LED turnsignals rear end looks 10 years younger.

Night time isn't any brighter than tail light led's.

At least if I recall good, but give quite modern picture of a cars rear