Exhaust upgrade

Paul K

They are both true dual systems! Get one pipe of an Ark, and one pipe of a Gemini. Combine the two and have a truly unique system :D.

An ARKIDIA GRIPINI

I notice the ARK has slightly larger pipe work though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fact i'd say get the other system, just so the Ark's stay more rare & unique! :lol:

that just makes me want to get the ARK.....

I think you should absolutely 100% not go for the ARK and not be in the cool gang................. :lol:

Edited by m4nn13

In fact i'd say get the other system, just so the Ark's stay more rare & unique! :lol:

that just makes me want to get the ARK.....

I think you should absolutely 100% not go for the ARK and not be in the cool gang................. :lol:

so i read that as a double negative....... :)

Hi I am thinking of changing my resonated cobra system for the ark version , I am HR spring lowered 30mm all round and seriously scraping my cobras on bumps so concerned the ARK may be hanging too low . What has been your day to day experience with speed bumps thanks :D

Just take it looooooooooooooooooooow and slooooooooooooooooooooooow and you should be fine - I can imagine being 30mm lower you are defo not going to be able to "straddle" the smaller bumps and as always with cars as awesome as ours, don't drive over speedbumps where possible!

Motordyne TDX2 paired with some ART pipes!

^^^^^ :)

Patch your two options and join the motordyne club most elite exhaust club going and the best sound you will ever hear.

• 2 months later...