350Z rival

lotuscc

would prefer to wait and see what the next generation z brings or the new infiniti, but looks ok. reminds me of an alpha. . . don't think it looks as good as the zed though (although admittedly you can't see it properly)

...Would you buy one?

no

+1 - (no pedigree to speak of)

Good point! The misses and I have been looking at the Santa Fe here in the states but are going to buy a Honda CR-V. My wife can't get over it being a Hyundai. Now that being said, I like Hyundai and hope they continue to put pressure on the Japs to keep their quality and standard features on the up-and-up.

Their American sales are only 8% of their total sales right now so they are going to be a future force to reckon with.

...Would you buy one?

no

I might if the reviews were good. I can't exactly get hung up on the badge - I do drive a Datsun after all. :blush:

Zed cars have considerably more heritage than a Matiz has ever been able to create on the sports car front. Not to mention a 2.7l V6 car knocking out 163bhp. No idea how they do it....... :wacko:

...Would you buy one?

no

I might if the reviews were good. I can't exactly get hung up on the badge - I do drive a Datsun after all. :blush:

Zed cars have considerably more heritage than a Matiz has ever been able to create on the sports car front. Not to mention a 2.7l V6 car knocking out 163bhp. No idea how they do it....... :wacko:

I wouldn't give a monkey's about heritage (how quickly we forget the not so good Z-cars - 280ZX anyone?) if the car gets sh1t hot reviews. That's all I'm saying. :)

...Would you buy one?

no

depreciation is a big issue with a hyundai, might make a good 2nd buy though

...Would you buy one?

no

I wouldn't give a monkey's about heritage (how quickly we forget the not so good Z-cars - 280ZX anyone?) if the car gets sh1t hot reviews. That's all I'm saying. :)

Completely agree - that's the only reason I'm in a Datsun now! :lol: