Back.....with a new car!

Cragus

Hey Guys,

As some of the long standing members know, I sold my 350z a few years back. Here she is:

IMG_1028.jpg

photo-15.jpg

While I haven't posted as actively in these years, I have still been checking in fairly often but now I have a new car, I hope to post a little more again. A big thanks to Alex for his words of advice before I plunged in.

I'll spare all the details for a later post but here is my new brief - she is a Litchfield Stage 4 GT-R. Absolutely buzzing!

4b14c85b-f0d2-4e3a-84a4-4a73580675bd_zps763dti5f.jpg

2462836a-b594-4eae-a32c-56247bf5b9fc_zpsaned7dv3.jpg

8660fba1-99ad-4074-bb0d-12ea726aec43_zpsn94srsve.jpg

• Like 15

Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome back! Good to see so many familiar names still here. Thanks for the nice comment Headphones; much appreciated. I told the new owner about the club and left the stickers on but he never did show up.

Black again coldel! Fancied the Daytona blue but the right car was more important than colour in the end. They so say once you go black...lol

So what else have you had in between? last time I spoke to you it was a VX220 or something? New motor is very cool, enjoy

Hey Buddy. I toyed with the idea of getting an exige s2 when I sold the 350z but I've always wanted a GTR so I saved hard and had nothing noteworthy in the meanwhile.

Hey Buddy. I toyed with the idea of getting an exige s2 when I sold the 350z but I've always wanted a GTR so I saved hard and had nothing noteworthy in the meanwhile.

Being able to afford to buy a GT-R is easy. The hard part is being able to afford to keep it ;)

• Like 1

Being able to afford to buy a GT-R is easy. The hard part is being able to afford to keep it ;)

You're right Strudel - they are expensive to keep but I bought it outright so hoping the keeping it part is made slightly easier for that reason. :-/