Didn't think imports did LSD's? Why 11's?

celiabaker

Some do, just your luck and what box they ticked, they look more like PP's to me.

Yes I did a small burn out and then rolled back and did a bigger one. (Just to make sure you no) couldn't just leave it! 😂🙈

I've got a JDM and it's got an LSD and brembos :D

It's just as good as a UK model only cheaper

Mine doesn't have brembos but it's for TC,AC, Sat Nav (still in Japanese though) might get some brembos for it though!

Going to jack up the car and spin the wheels to make shore!

Non LSD can do a burn out I believe, its only turning and doing it they struggle with i.e drifting or doughnuts. I did a quick google of "can you do a burn out wihout lsd". But I'm not 100% sure and I know that not everything you read on the net is true.

I've got a JDM and it's got an LSD and brembos :D

It's just as good as a UK model only cheaper

Mine doesn't have brembos but it's for TC,AC, Sat Nav (still in Japanese though) might get some brembos for it though!

Going to jack up the car and spin the wheels to make shore!

Do it! Looks like you might be in luck by your pics tho, I've put the alpine car play system in mine and it has AC, I guess I got really lucky with my import!

It's just a shame people see them as a lesser car than the uk models :(

• Like 1

Mine is a base spec jdm. (No brembos, no cruise and cloth seats) but if I jack the back end up and turn one wheel the other goes in the same direction so Im guessing it got a lsd. After reading on here I always just assumed it wouldn't have one.

Controversially off topic but JDM's rule in my opinion.

My last 16 out of 30 motoring years and 2 out of 9 cars are/were JDM, so perhaps I'm a little biased. Some say UK spec is better, but that is just peer pressure snobbery, possibly fostered by the UK sales network.

My 03 zed was cheaper to buy relatively, has LSD, VDC, Brembos, HIDs, tilt/fold mirrors, quality stainless Fujitsubo, and cheap road tax as standard.

Only thing mine didn't have was heavy leather seats, archaic satnav or a Bose cassette playing stereo. Underseal is easily fixed with a couple of tins of Dynax - and JDMs are usually in great condition when recently imported.

JDMs are cheaper and often make MUCH better platforms for upgrades e.g. they have stuff you don't mind replacing and bigger (or more flexible) ECU flash sizes with dynamic tuning. Don't get that in certain UK cars.

:stir::lol:

JDM :#1:

Square licence plate bumpers look better too :thumbs:

• Like 1

Controversially off topic but JDM's rule in my opinion.

My last 16 out of 30 motoring years and 2 out of 9 cars are/were JDM, so perhaps I'm a little biased. Some say UK spec is better, but that is just peer pressure snobbery, possibly fostered by the UK sales network.

My 03 zed was cheaper to buy relatively, has LSD, VDC, Brembos, HIDs, tilt/fold mirrors, quality stainless Fujitsubo, and cheap road tax as standard.

Only thing mine didn't have was heavy leather seats, archaic satnav or a Bose cassette playing stereo. Underseal is easily fixed with a couple of tins of Dynax - and JDMs are usually in great condition when recently imported.

JDMs are cheaper and often make MUCH better platforms for upgrades e.g. they have stuff you don't mind replacing and bigger (or more flexible) ECU flash sizes with dynamic tuning. Don't get that in certain UK cars.

:stir::lol:

JDM :#1:

Square licence plate bumpers look better too :thumbs:

Agreed, I paid a lot less for my Zed than I would if it was a uk car, it's got VSC, brembos, LSD, AC, HIDs, it's been undersealsed but no leather or jap nav!

From what people say their JDMs are equipped with on here I think it's down to an options list rather than a spec sheet? They seem to be very varied.

My only worry with them is that the millages can be fiddled with when they are imported and swapped to MPH.

• 4 weeks later...