Advice on new bumper...Aerokit any good?!

MrG13

Turns out the one i got was the one with the spats/canards so I am well happy 😊 did a dry fit this afternoon and ill chuck some pix below! It does seem to hang at least an inch lower than the OEM bumper but didnt take it off the axels stands to find out if thays going to be an issue yet! 0c8718c2feaceb32be1c55df89d3bd14.jpg17ef83129e6a972bf80608a457144905.jpg54e49908572cf7822a4a8aa873be246d.jpgbf10de0478669c44dead61004cbe4da0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It came with trhe canards on it already - the one I picked from the website didn't! So yeah I think they altered it slightly...no drama as I kinda like them anyway. Car got even MORE looks when I ran this bumper :D :D :D

Andy when you fitted this bumper what did you do for the gap between the under tray and the bumper?

did you just remove it or how did you extend it?

anyone else with experience feel free to chirp in with suggestions/advise too ;):)

It came with trhe canards on it already - the one I picked from the website didn't! So yeah I think they altered it slightly...no drama as I kinda like them anyway. Car got even MORE looks when I ran this bumper :D :D :D

Andy when you fitted this bumper what did you do for the gap between the under tray and the bumper?

did you just remove it or how did you extend it?

anyone else with experience feel free to chirp in with suggestions/advise too ;):)

I had NO undertray whilst I was running this bumper - I think it was a good move in the end, if it had been stiffened by an undertray then the bumper would have lasted even less time than it did...!

• Like 1