Tarmac Sportz 370z Exterior Parts

Hi Guys

Couple of fairly new parts going on the website soon

Ings lips and Sunline lips, both PU so very durable - both go really well with our side diffusers

user950_pic39135_1316297987.jpg

370z-1.jpg

G7Pi80Y.jpg

More parts on the website here:

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/shopby?tmcspz_brands=308&cars=2631

Give us a shout if you need anything

• 3 weeks later...

I,m with you on this RICKDON , I like to style my 370z inside and outside, I dont drive my car on the outside! check my build thread out ,the YELLOW PROJECT.

I would like to see more stuff for interior like carbon inserts and overlays, anything at all that styles your car to your taste :D:teeth:

+1 to that. I've looked at all the carbon parts on evo R and pieced together an entire interior set but most parts are LHD specific :fool: If there was someone that made these parts over in the UK I'd be all over them

I know what you mean, as I have seen some nice stuff like carbon pod covers for your 3 pods on dash,and even a carbon dash cover,I had a look at the Z STORE FROM AMERICA, they got some good stuff,they also go under the name MOTORSPORTAUTO.COM

CHEERS ;)

between the USA and Japan you cant get loads of carbon stuff for the 370 interior be it overlay or actual carbon covered parts, but then you have to contend with exchange rates, postage and import charges and like i mentioned if a UK company can do them cheaper then there should be a fair bit of interest i would have thought.

+1 to that. I've looked at all the carbon parts on evo R and pieced together an entire interior set but most parts are LHD specific :fool: If there was someone that made these parts over in the UK I'd be all over them

There is someone mate, he is based in Scotland I believe, but skins parts. I'll see if I can find his details, his work was great. I think he was called carbonworx and his name was Chris.