HaydnH

13 hours ago, djtimo said:

Wow... Love it... 

Who built this set up? Would love a custom Ti single ;0

Dixon Motorsport, unfortunately they've gone out of business since. :(

4 hours ago, bc1987 said:

this is a thing of beauty.

will you accept payment in used nappies and baby pictures? :lol:

Lol, I have enough used nappies and baby pictures as it is!! If anything I'm tempted to create an ad for the baby in the for sale section!! (Shhhh... don't tell the wife)

• Like 1

On 7/6/2017 at 12:58, HaydnH said:

Lol, I have enough used nappies and baby pictures as it is!! If anything I'm tempted to create an ad for the baby in the for sale section!! (Shhhh... don't tell the wife)

If you do, don't forget your username on a piece of paper next to the baby then as well as listing what specific gender model it is. :D:lol:

GLWTS.

• Like 1

I would absolutely love it but I just cant afford it, repairing the car back to working order has taken it all. Still got to get the rear arch and underside sorted for rust as well. I wish you luck with the sale though and you are right its beautiful and unique and has the benefits of being titanium. 

39 minutes ago, retro_al said:

Surley all them joins/welds are not as good as bends? or cant you bend titanium?

From what I've read Titanium is a fairly difficult material to mandrel bend so this maybe part of the reason. Easier to cut and weld in section although in itself welding Titanium takes a lot of skill.

Titanium is also strong, corrosion resistant and almost half the weight of stainless steel (length for length) so less material is needed overall to support the weight of an exhaust system meaning that it is also made thinner saving even further weight. 

• 3 weeks later...