[SOLD] Custom Cat Back Fully Titanium Exhaust - £1000

HaydnH

Hi All,

I can't believe I'm selling this! Unfortunately as I'm going forced induction I need a larger diameter exhaust for all the extra power and I'm going to have to sell this piece of art to pay for it. Fully titanium, cat back. I'm sure someone who's heard it will post regarding the lovely sound it makes. £1000 excl postage.

MODS: Yes there is a piece of paper with my name/date... just not in all the photos. ;)

IMG-20170513-WA0012_zpsuvzmxabj.jpg

IMG-20170513-WA0019_zpssl5nv98t.jpg

IMG-20170513-WA0022_zpskkqksavo.jpg

IMG-20170513-WA0015_zpsnmgdaocm.jpg

IMG-20170513-WA0017_zpsi5cwzfx7.jpg

IMG-20170513-WA0016_zpsofsjztgb.jpg

IMG-20170513-WA0018_zpsaaoppeh8.jpg

IMG-20170513-WA0009_zpsxfjvmoxs.jpg

IMG-20170513-WA0010_zpstvzgrqh6.jpg

IMG-20170513-WA0014_zpsbbvhkyim.jpg

Regards,

Haydn.

Edited by HaydnH
  • Like 2

Just found this video of the sound for anyone interested:

I feel like I did something wrong when I clicked on the vid...it opened up a 7s vid of some lights for me :mellow:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BUMP! It's worth bearing in mind that Titanium doesn't rust in the same way as steel, the Titanium Oxide created when it meets oxygen creates a protective barrier preventing further oxidisation/corrosion so a Ti exhaust should far out live a SS equivalent.

• Like 1

Maybe advertise some of the benefits, where it was made, how much it cost originally, there's no real marketing on this.......

For me, the one gain would be the WEIGHT savings! Difference from OEM to this would be a good idea to market your exhaust.

Maybe advertise some of the benefits, where it was made, how much it cost originally, there's no real marketing on this.......

For me, the one gain would be the WEIGHT savings! Difference from OEM to this would be a good idea to market your exhaust.

It was made by Dixon Motorsport who unfortunately went out of business and cost a lot more than I'm selling it for... I would've thought everyone would know Ti exhaust are a lot lighter that stainless steel. I'm surprised this hasn't sold already. :shrug:

But yes, difference from OEM is weight, sound, durability against rusting and +100 cool points for all that awesome burnt Ti colouring! I've always got comments from mechanics on the exhaust, I had to stop in South France on the way to Italy once, the mechanic didn't speak a word of English but he managed to mime he wanted to steal the exhaust pretty well. :lol:

Edited by HaydnH
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...