370z

getshawty

Have you ever driven one.

no then 😂😂😂

nice , let me know how you get on with them,power,noise etc B)

So i did a 190 mile trip yesterday and as expected there was zero power increase what so ever but it sounds slightly louder when I put my foot down. That's really about it and I like the look of them in the engine bay. 😆

Couple of pics from Modified Nationals with my Bro.

20170528_123236_zpsylbce0k0.jpg

20170528_123416_zpsxuiexmhc.jpg

Met loads of interesting people but didn't see any other 370's. A fair few 350's though

nice to know about the k/ns, I will just stick to drop ins, just now, will get the exhaust done just like yours taking only the back box away.

then I plan to go for uprev, as my car seems a bit soft just now, cannot seem to feel the car at present, it feels like a big lazy lump just now :dry::wacko:

Do you know anything about reversing camera,I have one fitted linked to my sat nav box behind my seat,but it was working until I stripped out the panels,checked all wires but cannot seem to find anything :wacko:

No I don't, sorry mate. The only time iv fitted Reversing Cameras is to aftermarket head units with reverse camera input. I didn't even know I could have a reverse camera on this car.

How does it wire in because now I want one :D:thumbs:

Edited by getshawty

on my car there is a black box which is connected to your sat nav behind the drivers seat and the camera lead just pops out at your number plate light.

there is a device on the market called a navtool which allows all sorts, just google it. :D

Thanks for the info. I'll have a search for one.

I only noticed the sat nav dvd thing was behind my seat a couple of weeks ago when took the service book out and noticed a removable panel, so I pulled it off and there it was. 😂

That's a good price, it needs updating but my pc is more or less had it so I need to replace it before I can check my sat nav did.

I did find this on the 370z forum that was interesting and works.

Our head units have a hidden menu to access different settings, 1 of is that you can change the Bluetooth name of the car😆. It's a simple thing but I change mine to bubble bee zed 😅

Try this.

There is a system menu and there are a number of things you can adjust with it, including the bluetooth volume (which I found useful):

1) Turn the car to "ON" or "ACCESSORY"

2) Turn Audio off by pressing the volume knob in (only necessary if it is on)

3)Press and hold the SETTINGS button

(If the safety acknowledgment screen comes up, press enter to get past it, then press and hold the SETTINGS button)

4) While still holding down the SETTINGS button, turn VOLUME KNOB approximately 20 clicks in either direction but do not press the knob (i.e. don't turn on the audio)

This gives you several menus for checking a variety of diagnostic functions, including a system self-test. You can also reset and control a number of bluetooth, speaking and other features

just done the reset of bluetooth and changed mine to BRUCELEE/ reversing camera not fixed yet,will have to take it to an audoicar electrics to get it checked out, as I cannot get my boot back together until camera is fixed.

just done the reset of bluetooth and changed mine to BRUCELEE/

I like it. It once of those little things that no one will ever know other than the owner , but a nice touch

Love this car so much. All beautifully done and really cool.

Thank you mate :thumbs:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...