370z

getshawty

I DONT BELEIVE IT! I have just ordered one of these from maxton products, they also do a nice front lip, which in gloss black need no painting. :lol::D

Lol. Great minds as you said. What are the chances of that. Same colour, same cleaning products, same spoiler. What next. :lol: :lol:

I've been reading up about the steering lock issues and even though I haven't had a problem yet, I thought I might as well pull the fuse for prevention.

I did take pics but for some reason the only one that actually took was the last one.

The fuse is so tiny.

20170515_201641_zpsegywxju2.jpg

White wheels! YES! Looks incredible :D

Yes I forgot to mention those. I'll post some pics later. I had them powder coated by Derby alloys and the car was without wheel for 2 wheel which is why I missed Japfest. There was a small explosion with their baking oven so it delayed me getting them back in time.

like your exhaust ,what type is it. :D

Thank you. It's a custom s/s that I had made up at the garage I'm at and with 5'' slash cut tips.

Even more pics I took just now.

Wheels powder coated white and while the tyres were off I changed the size to 255/35 front and 295/30 rear.

I do want some spacers but I want to do more research first before to double check and make sure their safe.

20170518_131459_zpsotcqdbpd.jpg

20170518_131316_zpsh4pgj9ye.jpg

20170518_132119_zpsxrbym9eb.jpg

20170518_132045_zpsprib0461.jpg

One more update coming soon. I ordered a part from the U.S. and it's away for paint at the Mo.

Finally had my louver fitted 6 weeks after I first ordered it all the way from Califonia. Then had it painted piano black.

Easy to fit and light but my backs had it so I got my Bro to do most of the work.

Maybe not to everyone's liking but never mind because I love the look and still see out the back.

20170521_023605_zps9l7mxaae.jpg

20170521_024804_zpsqeswbyax.jpg

20170521_024435_zpsu8xlhjpp.jpg

20170521_025438_zpsw5mmzcza.jpg

Edited by getshawty
  • Like 2

Thanks pal. They're made by Ikon and came from LA PUENTE Califonia.

I did contact zakustech because I thought they were the only company that did louvers, but didn't find them very helpful and stupid expensive.

Then I found these Ikon louvers which I personally like the angles and shape so much more than the flat zociety ones.

Still a fair few £ after buying, shiping, customs and paint but I think they're a Bobby dazzler.

So these K&N intakes came up in the for sale section last week by sarg, so I thought why not.

I know they do zero for power but I like the sound.

Easy fit but took a few hours because I did some more cleaning while I was at it.

20170525_185310_zpsatw05ejo.jpg

cheers mate,my wife thought I was bad for cleaning my car and that I was a bit ocd with it,but I AM GLAD Im not alone. :lol:

we will need to find out how many yellow fellows are out there as there was only 40 made, and the fellow who I bought my car off said he could only trace 12. :D:teeth:

• Like 1

No worries.

Your not the only one mad on cleaning.😂 I get called ocd by everyone I know, even my daily is kept as clean as this one and my house and my electric truck at work. 😂😂

I was looking around on ebay the other day and there were no yellow ones for sale, but until I bought this I had no idea there was only 40 made. We should start a thread somewhere for all the yellow owners. ðŸ‘