[SOLD]Jagmaster & SG 400 guitars

Ekona

I'm not allowed to buy another guitar until I sell one apparently, so with regret I invite you to COME BUY MY AWESOME STUFF. Collection much preferred, may deliver or meet you halfway if you don't live in Ukraine or anything daft. Try me, I'm flexible.

1997 Fender Squier Jagmaster - £150

JM1_zpspcsistw5.jpg

This is a 1997 Japanese-made Fender Squier Jagmaster, from the original factory made under the Vista Series name. This is a second-issue guitar, as it has the 'bullet' truss rod adjuster at the headstock. The early Vista series guitars are significantly different from the later Chinese made ones, as here you have a proper 24" scale neck, vintage style tuners and most importantly the Vista Tone humbuckers, rather than the cheaper lifeless ones in the later guitars.

I've personally owned this guitar since new, and it's been a pleasure to own and fully enjoy. Never gigged, only ever used in a smokeless home. There is the odd chip and dink in the body, so let's call it well-loved, but as you can see the metallic fleck in the Candy Apple Red paintwork is stunning when the light catches it. The neck is in perfect condition, and all the electronics (toggle switch included) work wonderfully.

The guitar has a gorgeous rasp to the tone, and fizzes without being harsh or buzzy like some Squiers can be. The short scale neck is very fast to work on, and superb if you're a smaller guitarist (I'm of average height myself, but I really enjoy the shorter scale necks compared to the longer ones for ease of use).

This Jagmaster has just been fully cleaned from top to bottom, and I've put a brand new set of Ernie Ball 9s on it for the new owner. It really is a joy to play, and I hope the next owner appreciates it as much as I have.

2000 Epiphone SG-400 - £125

SG1_zpsugynfizt.jpg

This is a 2000 model, built in the Korean factory before the '02 move to Chinese-production. Mahogany body with a rosewood fingerboard, and the trapezoidal inlays.

This guitar has been owned by me since new, and it's been a pleasure to own and fully enjoy. Never gigged, only ever used in a smokeless home. There is the odd chip and dink in the body, so let's call it well-loved, but as you can see the gorgeous finish showing the natural wood below is as stunning as always.

The dual humbuckers give the classic SG tone, and given the weight distribution there really is nothing quite like how an SG actually feels to play (and rock out with!). The neck is in wonderful condition, and plays beautifully.

This guitar has had a recent deep clean and setup at Essex Amp Repairs in Witham, and been freshly strung with a set of D'Addario 10s so is all ready to go to the new owner.

MORE PICS OF BOTH GUITARS HERE

Mods, I'm rubbish at remembering to put the piece of paper in the pics as always, so please accept this as proof it's me and these things do really exist:

ME_zpsjpg3gc3k.jpg

I can confirm that the ugly bugger in that last image is indeed Dan and accept the mental scarring it has caused in lieu of a username paper slip

• Like 2