Garage to fit pu splitter in Norfolk?

Jk-boi

I've had my PU GT splitter for a while now, was thinking about giving it a go and fitting it myself but i want a perfect job plus I've recently had my front bumper resprayed so thinking it might be better to have someone who can do it spot on first time.

Anyone got any experience of suggestions for garages around Norfolk/Suffolk?

I'm near norwich

Cheers, I do have the use of a post ramp so was thinking get it lifted up, heat the splitter up fit it on with c clamps and leave it overnight to shape? Then go for self tapers and tigerseal as per your guide?

• Like 1

I had my spoiler sprayed and fitted by H-Tech Styling in Norwich

Just out of interest how much did you pay for this? I had some bad customer service from them about 10 years ago regarding quotes but may give them a second chance if they matched your spoiler (mine is azure too)

Just out of interest how much did you pay for this? I had some bad customer service from them about 10 years ago regarding quotes but may give them a second chance if they matched your spoiler (mine is azure too)

Oh ok wow. I had great customer service. And i went again to get a quote for a chargespeed rear bumper i have bought that i am getting fitted and sprayed by them in a month or so. As they were straight up about what they would need to do to make it a really nice job etc. They have always been very friendly and genuine with me.

It cost me £180 (inc VAT) to get the spoiler resprayed and fitted. This included fixing a crack on the rear of it as well.

Let me know if you still want a contact and I'll ping you my garage number in Wymdondham.

You work at the garage, or you mean it's one you use for spraying? Would be good to get some more recommendations

Let me know if you still want a contact and I'll ping you my garage number in Wymdondham.

You work at the garage, or you mean it's one you use for spraying? Would be good to get some more recommendations

I use them for mechanical stuff, they spray too, their number is 01953 602667. I'll see if they have any examples next time I'm in and get some action shots.