Primary School in Halstead looking for 'special cars' to take part in event...

That's my other half's school, where she's now the head :)

Many thanks for posting that up Aashenfox, they're actually well oversubscribed now (had to turn 30 cars down I believe) as the event is so popular. But please, by all means if people want to come along so see the cars on display then do, it's a great afternoon and last year we had an excellent display with cars ranging from the local Ferrari owner's club, a classic '60s Stang (which was my favourite) and even an 11 year old girl in her proper drag car. I've deliberately kept out of who's coming this year so it'll be as much a surprise for me as every one else, but I'm looking forward to it.

• Like 1

No worries mate, glad they have all they need!

Bet your wife will be surprised...and glad...to know her local marketing is obviously working, when you tell her that the guy who posted it on the forum has been living in Athens for 14 years!! :)

Edited by Aashenfox

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, GracieB said:

Hey guys! Realise this is an old topic but I live in Halstead and see both docwra and Ekona are very close by!

I've seen a couple of 350s about lately but never to talk to!

Anyone fancy a meet?

id avoid ekona he's a typical Essex chav with a bright orange car with a massive spoiler on the back 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

it's like the glass half full or half empty thing I'm not usually like this with my work I'm usually pretty confident it's probably because there is so much that could go wrong but I gain more confidence with it every time I drive it

:)

2 hours ago, GracieB said:

Well I have a small matter of cycling London to Paris in few days but after that I'm free as a bird (providing I'm still alive!)

we thinking mid-week meet?

You obviously have mental issues I don't think you should be driving.:lol:

On 09/09/2017 at 10:47, andybp said:

You obviously have mental issues I don't think you should be driving.:lol:

I think you might be right! To be without my car for a week to be on some stupid 2 wheeled thing with no engine, that I don't even like... Yep, definite mental issues!

But all for a good cause and there's beer at the end!! :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jay Kay said:

I assume nothing got sorted?  I no longer have my Zed but would be up for getting along to look at some cars and chat nonsense for a while.

I think you may be right there, I blame Dan but then again I blame him for global warming and famine in africa too ;)

:)

• Like 1

You forgot AIDS. That's all my fault as well. Damn sexy monkeys...

In my defence I wasn't actually supposed to be sorting anything out, that was @GracieB's suggestion :lol: I suggest someone start a new thread, suggest a date and location and then let's go from there.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ekona said:

You forgot AIDS. That's all my fault as well. Damn sexy monkeys...

In my defence I wasn't actually supposed to be sorting anything out, that was @GracieB's suggestion :lol: I suggest someone start a new thread, suggest a date and location and then let's go from there.

I know I just like to keep you on your toes :)

• 2 months later...

Guys! My bad! Haven't actually been on here since I mentioned a little meet up... terrible behaviour, I know!

If we are to be stood outside could I maybe suggest when it gets a little warmer... I'm a wuss when it comes to a bit of a chill in the air...