Rear camera on a budget.

mr v6

I've seen the combined number plate lamp & cameras on ebay & Amazon. I have no plans in buying a double DIN head unit as I have a single DIN Pioneer unit that I'll get round to fitting at some point. My question is, are there any small screens out there that fit in the cubby hole that will connect upto the rear camera.. If they're any good.

Interested to see what camera people have and how they look as the one I ordered off ebay never turned up and has now gone =(

Was gonna pick up one of these myself if / when I get round to it (or you can get them for half the price from China if you don't mind waiting a month for delivery).

• 1 year later...

Reviving an old thread, but I installed a reverse camera on my Zed recently with the screen being a mirror that fits over your existing one. The mirror also has a built in dash cam and the rear reverse camera also acts as a dash cam.

If there interest, Ill upload pics and maybe a vid showing how it works. Full neat install with no wires etc showing.