Another 'fastest lap' time around the ring....

gangzoom

The quickest accelerating on the planet is currently the Tesla Model S and X.

Dodge Demon: 0-60mph - 2.3 seconds.

Assuming we are only talking about production cars, because a Top Fuel Dragster will do 0-60 in 0.2 seconds... :lol:

Edited by Strudul

1.1m for an electric car. Thats enough to make your hairs stand on end...

On another note. The ring must be getting smaller. Just like everything else. Mars bars, wagon wheels, the list is endless. I use same excuse for the wife as well.

• Like 3

1.1m for an electric car. Thats enough to make your hairs stand on end...

On another note. The ring must be getting smaller. Just like everything else. Mars bars, wagon wheels, the list is endless. I use same excuse for the wife as well.

When I read that the first time it made me :lol:

However I did wonder if I misread it and your wife is in fact very small and you excuse this when introducing her to others as " a sign of the times, everthing is getting smaller"

Just a thought :)

• Like 1

It would be a good intro for anyone with a "small" wife but no, my other half is every bit normal, I tell her that every night as well. Goes down a treat

Hats off your a brave man :lol:

Edited by Keyser

Who was driving the EP9?

Was it former F1 driver.................

DC

No it was a former milkman, he then had to charge it for 16 hours afterwards to get back on his round.

Mrs Postlethwaite's high tea went without scones with cream that day......

Dodge Demon is factory drag race special with drag tyres, that's cheating really imo, some road bikes can hit 60 in 2.3 secs

The fastest on the planet did 386mph in 3.58 seconds and a 0-60 in 1.2 seconds over 30 years ago , no petrol was used then either ;)

Still a street legal production car, though no terms were actually stipulated.

There are much faster road legal cars that have been modified too, but without having a criteria to adhere to it's impossible to make conclusions.

• 2 weeks later...

Unbelievable I went to school with Dean Lanzante. Last time I saw him he had just stacked his 205gti up a bank near Churt in Surrey aged 18 :). I knew his father Paul was an F1 mechanic and had his own sideline racing himself. So it turns out with a little digging Dean joined his father in the business and they are heavily involved with Mclaren including this car. Small world. Lucky sod!!

Look at that car twitching under power through straights and through corners. This is pushing the boundaries of being possible. How this lap time will get beaten I do not know.

Look at that car twitching under power through straights and through corners. This is pushing the boundaries of being possible. How this lap time will get beaten I do not know.

My money would be on the AM Valkyrie.