For sale - 2004 DE GT 350Z in Kuro black - Reduced £6,499

veeg33

• 2 weeks later...

Passed MOT yesterday with an advisory on front disc brake (consumables which can be fixed easily), my mechanic told me it could last a few more MOTs as I'm only clocking around 2k miles a year. 13 year old and still going very strong!!

I never tracked my zed and not planning to hence will not be replacing it with high spec disc and pads, OEM works perfectly for my driving. OEM front disc and pads will cost around £150 hence I'm happy to reduce selling price to reflect on this or if you want I can sort this out at full asking price (I'll be doing the work myself)

All MOT history can be tracked here -->https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/

Capture.JPG

Edited by veeg33

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine was sold for £6300 but advertised it everywhere for £7000..61k miles,new clutch/flywheel ,almost perfect condition inside and out..body kit/mods/full service/custom audio(£££)

Had no interest on here at all..Sold trough eBay..

It’s a bad time of the year to sell and secondly I think your price is unrealistic mate! Need to go down by £1000 at least..

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, zedz said:

How can this beauty still be for sale.

Have you tried ebay and  Gumtree, I have sold my cars and bikes there within a few weeks generally.  :thumbs:

I don't know how you could part with it.

I tried Ebay but not gumtree.

However, I might keep it now B)  As from further research, i can fit a forward facing child seat in the zed. Just need to go test one to firm up the decision to keep it. I don't really fancy selling it to be honest.

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:06, Dashurik said:

Mine was sold for £6300 but advertised it everywhere for £7000..61k miles,new clutch/flywheel ,almost perfect condition inside and out..body kit/mods/full service/custom audio(£££)

Had no interest on here at all..Sold trough eBay..

It’s a bad time of the year to sell and secondly I think your price is unrealistic mate! Need to go down by £1000 at least..

Seen many going for more especially traders with worst history and ugly (not to my taste) mods. I had few interest on this but they bought something similar but closer to them hence this is still here unfortunately. Further more, I'm not in a rush to sell it. I would rather keep it, buy a cheap banger for nursery runs than selling at such low price. (just an excuse not to sell it :surrender:)

Feel free to ask mods to delete ..........  but people wont pay for the time and love youve put into it, they will just pay what they think an 04 DE with 85K miles is worth. And its unlikely that will be £6500, I know a guy who picked up a slightly tatty 05 with 89K for less than £3K a couple of weeks back.