Suspension controllers, anyone using them?

MDMetal

Tien seem to do a range of active and non active controllers which can alter the stiffness of your shocks from a controller so you can run different presets (or activly) I'm not sure if other maufactures are available and if the motors are widly compatable with other brands (ie Torqen S)

It looks kinda cool but given I don't track my car how useful is it? Does anyone run similar setups?

I'm building up my suspension shopping list...

It's a nice to have, but tbh it's really not needed unless you're running different tracks day in, day out. For the most part you'll find one setting that works for 95% of roads, and one setting that works for 95% of tracks. If you're the kind of person who rocks up to a track day and constantly adjusts aero, ARBs, tyre pressures and damper settings then I can see a genuine use for it, otherwise it's just a bit gimmicky. Be handy for initial tuning for sure, save a lot of time, but other than that's it's just a gadget. :)

You may be able to get it to work with other brands as it's just a little motor that spins the adjustment knob, but I wouldn't like to say for sure.

I have the Tein EDFC, it is a great idea but it is also true that i use one setting for the road and another for track days BUT it is nice to adjust between the two at a touch of a button ( of course you can play with settings infinitely if desired ) and i agree gadgets are cool. .